Justin Gaethje admits he would be knocked out by a Namajunas headkick

An accurate, well placed, head kick from anyone would turn off your lights. Kicks kinda transcend the size issue to a degree.

Read the article - he said if you don't see it coming which is has always been known; the shot that you don't see is what puts you out.

A the leg/hips are far more powerful than that shoulder arm getting kicked in the face when you're not prepared is like getting hit in the face with a bat. Even if you put your hands up it's going to hurt and it is sure as hell going to KO you if you don't see it coming and you're roughly her size.

Your UNTRAINED wife did that? Story reeks of bullshit

Nope, 100% real and that's why it's hilarious haha.

She also punched harder than one of my fraternity brothers who was in the 200s bench, 300s squat, and 400s deadlift range with his lifts. Not strong by lifting standards obviously, but much stronger than the average 2021 U.S. male.

You have to remember that most guys severely overestimate their fighting ability. My friend who played basketball at SUNY Binghamton thought he'd beat her in wrestling because of his athleticism and because his biceps were noticeably big (mostly due to him being very lean). Also, my wife's strength is purely genetic, since she'd never lifted at that point, so it's not like she earned it.

Last edited:
Justin Gaethje is "meowing," a lot, just like Charles Oliviera described.

I think he has been knocked-out/stopped enough times, at this point, to believe him ... when he says a smaller woman would knock him out also. <Lmaoo>

Speaking from experience, getting kicked in the leg hurts when the shinbone connects. I'd imagine getting head kicked by a professional fighter, male or female, would knock me out cold.

I mean if he let her cleanly kick him in the head as hard as she can? Maybe

But I don't even think she'd land clean on him or even get the chance in a real fight

Nope, 100% real and that's why it's hilarious haha.

She also punched harder than one of my fraternity brothers who was in the 200s bench, 300s squat, and 400s deadlift range with his lifts. Not strong by lifting standards obviously, but much stronger than the average 2021 U.S. male.

You have to remember that most guys severely overestimate their fighting ability. My friend who played basketball at SUNY Binghamton thought he'd beat her in wrestling because of his athleticism and because his biceps were noticeably big (mostly due to him being very lean). Also, my wife's strength is purely genetic, since she'd never lifted at that point, so it's not like she earned it.
Ooooo your wife is a "woman" I get it now. ;)

I'm glad she can finally use her preferred restroom

Ooooo your wife is a "woman" I get it now. ;)

I'm glad she can finally use her preferred restroom

Lol nah fully biological female. It's weird, because from her face she looks like a stereotypical "girly girl," but she's always had muscular shoulders and back muscles. Kind of a tomboy in disguise, I guess.

It's a rare case, I admit, but if anything it just shows how weak most men are in the U.S. nowadays. I would never have her wrestle my male relatives who grew up farming in India.

You guys are fucking stupid if you don't think a well placed head kick from a smaller person isn't going to put you out.

OP how does this prove anything you moron?

He's patronizing, like he would be towards a child or a downie (you). Congratulations you've proven women are on the level of children.

Reality Check - Rose is a 115 pounder that KOed another 115 pounder.

Conor McGregor was KOing everyone with his left hook at 145, yet has had no luck with KOing anybody with his left hook at 155 and 170 not named Eddie Alvarez.

Bigger fighters require more power to KO. Period. Would that kick have KOed Amanda Nunes? Possible. Would that kick would have KOed a significantly larger male athlete? Doubtful.

Geathje was complimenting Rose, but its doubtful that would have KOed him especially since he's one of the most durable 155ers in the division.

Not saying it wouldn't hurt or rock most male fighters, but KOing them clean? GTFO.

As for the 'That kick would KO most sherdoggers!' that depends on how you view 'most sherdoggers.'

Are they...
Mr.-Olympia-2021-Purse-Prize-Money.jpg

...Or...

Brian-Stelter-Photo-1-e1556005427559.jpg

????

Back