Justin Gaethje admits he would be knocked out by a Namajunas headkick

Well yeah, getting kicked in the head is not gonna be good for anyone.

World champion level female athletes get destroyed by high school boys in sports that involve far less physical impact than MMA.

Rose Namajunas gets wrecked by 95% Sherdog beta males.

you're referring to the outcome of games of soccer etc; but female high school (i.e., not-yet adult world champions) athletes sometimes end up with winning records vs high school boys in a sport that feeds directly into MMA - wrestling.

Weight is the main factor in any street fight. Any heavier male could outwrestle a female especially a lighter one like Namajunas, and G&P on the floor.
In Ancient Greek Pankration, the fighters were usually ridiculously big, due to the fact there were no weight classes and weight was such an advantage.

theres plenty of videos on youtube of retarded men letting small woman kick them in the face and getting Ko'd for it

not really rocket science

World champion level female athletes get destroyed by high school boys in sports that involve far less physical impact than MMA.

Rose Namajunas gets wrecked by 95% Sherdog beta males.

That's what people don't get. All of these "women destroy the men" deals are always rigged. The guy is morbidly obese, anorexically skinny, in terrible shape, zero fighting skills, high/drunk as fuck, holding back because it's a girl, the girl jumps him unexpectedly, several weight classes smaller, etc.. Take any guy in at least moderate shape with a second belt level or equivalent in a grappling/striking art that isn't a half dozen weight classes below and willing to go 100%...and the girl gets destroyed 99 times out of 100.

Also, good to see you posting more often.

Weight is the main factor in any street fight. Any heavier male could outwrestle a female especially a lighter one like Namajunas, and G&P on the floor.
In Ancient Greek Pankration, the fighters were usually ridiculously big, due to the fact there were no weight classes and weight was such an advantage.

Yeah but some big fat fuck is going to struggle to get hold of Rose to wrestle in the first place.

you're referring to the outcome of games of soccer etc; but female high school (i.e., not-yet adult world champions) athletes sometimes end up with winning records vs high school boys in a sport that feeds directly into MMA - wrestling.
Isabella Mir beat all the boys in her high school wrestling dude.

Yeah i'm a lazy person (sorry i'm not a real sherddoger :oops: ) so i only have gas for like 30sec but if i can get my hands on Rose in the first 30sec its gonna be a fatality!
q8m1BDh.gif

He would say that. They're a tight bunch at Elevation

Back