Justified Season 4

what exactly is Drew Thompsons Significance? I've seen every episode but I havent been paying attention

He can testify against the big mob boss in Detroit.

This weeks episode was the best so far this season. Was a little fast paced with so many of the storylines but overall it was good.

Liked the way they had Raylan just mention Arlo dying in passing. Also the cop/Raylan draw off was a well shot scene. Thought Raylan may have caught one.

Very pleased with the show so far this season.
It was really getting unwatchable with that whole drama with his ex-wife.
Glad they are back to good ol' Raylan Givens kicking ass once again.

i think I know who Drew Thompson is. They seemed to be giving up clues about him this episode.

I think its Sheriff Shelby. The way he was talking with Ellen May and seeing how interested he was in seeing Drew Thompson's widow.

Nice. totally called it.

I haven't seen episode 9, but does anyone share the opinion that this season is kind of a let down?

Season 3 was great and i thought the show would pick up from there, but this season has been very hard to watch for me.

I'm enjoying it, loving the mystery aspect. Justified hasn't really done something like it before, so it's new ground.

^ Agreed, I think it would have been a mistake to introduce another big bad villain like we have seen every other season, in such a small town its just to unrealistic to keep having all these new big bad guys.

Nice call by whoever said they knew who Drew was.

I love this season, and I'm glad like some others that they didn't bring in another villain to replace Quarles. And I'm really glad they ended his fling with the bartender. A guy like Raylan doesn't need a romantic interest. I live in Kentucky, and if someone as bad ass as Raylan actually made home down here, he'd have more ass than a barn full of donkeys.

It seems like Boyd's six sense is gone when it comes to dealing with his cousin Johnny.

This show is still kicking ass.

This season is really rolling now, I thought Boyd would do more to Colt instead of a sit down and talk. Ellen May is a nutcase going out in the open when she knows she is suppose to be laying low...

I am totally looking forward to Deputy Marshal Tim Gutterson having a sober showdown with Colt.

Man I hate it takes a week for this to come on demand.

I love this season but I think they made it way too obvious who Drew Thompson is in the previous episode. It made the big reveal not be as big a moment as it should have been.

Good piece of insight in an interview with the EP Graham Yost - After Cassie came into the bar looking for Ellen May, who’d tried to reach out to her, Ava and Boyd weren’t sure if Ellen May was alive or if Cassie was trying to shake them down. Colt went to see Cassie, and Gutterson, who’d been following Colt because he suspected Colt was involved in the deaths of his friend Mark and the drug dealer, saved Cassie. Boyd, having heard about Colt from Johnny, convinced Gutterson to let Colt leave with him. Boyd took Colt back to the bar to question him. Why didn’t Boyd kill him?
The big reason was Devil betrayed Boyd and was going to kill him; Colt screwed up and didn’t tell him. There was nothing malicious about it. He wasn’t trying to hurt Boyd. He wasn’t betraying him the way Johnny is with Duffy. So that was critical. I think he feels for Colt, being a vet himself, and he can see that Colt is struggling and he made a miscalculation by bringing him on, but there was no ill will. Walton loved that scene on the page, and then he got to the stage and had second thoughts about certain things, and they sat with him and ran it through, and it ended up coming back to pretty much the way it was written. The whole giving Colt the gun and making him show Boyd where he shot Ellen May, when I read that, I just thought that’s fantastic. By that point, Boyd knows what’s going on, so we know the gun’s not loaded. But Boyd was wondering if he was gonna hear a click. Was Colt gonna try [to shoot him]? In which case, Boyd would’ve killed him. But he didn’t.

Art is damned right. Shelby(Drew) is one bad mofo.

Love the addition of Limehouse and Arts description of drew was hilarious.

Oh shit.

Its fucking on.

Next episode is gonna be fucking sick.

Oh shit.

Its fucking on.
Next episode is gonna be fucking sick.
tumblr_ls9wwwznLm1ql5bqso1_500.gif

Season started slow, but once this season got going, good lord this could be the best yet. Now if we could only get a cameo by Ian McShane or H. Jon Benjamin.

Back