Justified Season 4

Ace70 V2

The 7th circle of Hell has a Chick-fil-A
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm so happy it's back. I'm watching it right now. Anybody else watching?

Justified.jpg

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing it later.

Good start to the new season.

This was a very good start to the season.

"I have shit in the trunk I don't want to be crushed."

Last season was the best with Neal McDonough and Mykelti Williamson (I hope he's in this season).

This season has Patton Oswalt :mad: Can't stand that annoying lump of shit.

For some reason I like that junky girl. Maybe cause she reminds me of Eve Laurence, minus the huge boobs of course :icon_lol:

images

Eve%2BLaurenceP01184_800X600_4.jpg

Arlo is a crazy old man. Cut a throat and then get comfortable.

WOO HOO Naked lady ass in the first five minutes.

And it looks like we'll have a few new interesting psychos to make appearances for the season.

I'm very pleased with this show. It's nice to see good complex character and story-line development. I'm tired of stuff being dumbed down for the general audience.

is this show any good? I've seen a lot of people mention it online recently. Can someone sell me on it in 1 short post?

is this show any good? I've seen a lot of people mention it online recently. Can someone sell me on it in 1 short post?

A us marshall with a fast draw, daddy issues, and hot chicks at all times. There's also some very well written story lines to pull you in.

put on FX last night for a minute & saw

MV5BMjA2NTY3MTg3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTgzMjk4OA@@._V1._SX435_SY653_.jpg

Damn missed it last night and its not on demand yet.

Looks like Boyd has some muscle this season. I wonder how much trouble the former MP will give Raylan.

I thought it premiered the 17th? Glad its back. Last season was great

Very good start. There was some awesome exchanges in the dialogue (I know a show based off of an Elmore Leonard story is going to have good dialogue...but still)

...and there was a Karen Sisco cameo/reference

Good first episode. Looks like all the subplots are even interesting. Hard to tell what the main one is yet however.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back