Justified Season 4

lol @ 'wheres Waldo'

This show is fucking great. Easily the most underrated show on TV, and one of the best overall in general.

I'm gonna look into getting the soundtrack

the scene between boyd and the preacher was fucking awesome, so tense and boyd is great when he can just talk and monologue.

Walton is an incredible actor. He's just got this presence to him that makes you go, "Oh shit, this guy really IS Boyd Crowder". Underrated as shit though.

I'm a fan of Boyd's new muscle, guy seems to be alright. Also like Jimmy (I think that's his name) in his gang.

I love it when they give Tim screen time, he's fun as hell. Responsible for one of my favorite moments in the series:

tumblr_m82mw3iUoM1qzakpfo5_r2_250.gif

tumblr_m82mw3iUoM1qzakpfo6_r3_250.gif

tumblr_m82mw3iUoM1qzakpfo1_250.gifhttp:

tumblr_m82mw3iUoM1qzakpfo2_250.gif

I love Walton Goggins, so chuffed it's back.

A43q8tQCYAExXEP.jpg

Dammit, I hate Duffy. Wasn't he a little shit last season? How'd he become such badass?

Only Raylan gives him shit, to the other crooks, his connection with the large Dixie Mafia ain't nuttin to fuck with

So far so good with this season. The 2nd episode was really good. Like someone else said, the scene between Boyd and the Preacher was really intense. I was not surprised that the werepanther was pulling the strings.

"You ever hear the expression, 'You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. You run into assholes all day? You're the asshole.'?"

Fantastic episode. Boyd's storyline this season has me hooked!

It wasn't scintillating but pretty good season premiere. It felt more like a filler episode midway of a season.

I also liked Joseph Mazzello as the charimastic preacher. FYI: he's the kid in Jurassic Park.

joe-mazzello-jurassic-park1.png

Holy crap! That was him!?

I like to see Boyd win, which is kind of fuckied up, seeing as he's the bad guy, but when his wild snake plan bit the preacher, I cheered. I'll see you fucker in hell, if it exists.

The zookeeper in me was crying at the venomous snake scenes, so terribly unrealistic. But man this show gets better and better the writing is fantastic and Walt goggins should be nominated or win an award for his performances. He is literally fanfuckingtastic.

The zookeeper in me was crying at the venomous snake scenes, so terribly unrealistic. But man this show gets better and better the writing is fantastic and Walt goggins should be nominated or win an award for his performances. He is literally fanfuckingtastic.

What were the holes you saw in their wrangling? Was it the snake head dangling from the guy's face or were they more subtle than that?

What were the holes you saw in their wrangling? Was it the snake head dangling from the guy's face or were they more subtle than that?

The snake head dangling, just the way they had them acting. The snakes would have already started rattling ahead of time when they were sneaking around. Also the JP kid would not have dropped that fast from a canebrake rattlesnake unless it was because he lost his faith in god.

lool, Raylan and his deadlines.

That scene with the widow/psychic was hilarious too.

I love it when Tim and Raylan have to do shit together. That episode where he had to follow Raylan around is one of my all time favorites.

The snake head dangling, just the way they had them acting. The snakes would have already started rattling ahead of time when they were sneaking around. Also the JP kid would not have dropped that fast from a canebrake rattlesnake unless it was because he lost his faith in god.

I wondered that too, if the preacher man would have been affected that quickly. I also wondered why Boyd's snake would be any more likely to bite. Sure the bite would be more dangerous, but wouldn't the milked snakes have bitten him also?

What would the damage really be like if you were bitten as many times as that kid, from snakes that were milked recently?

Back