Justified Season 4

I wondered that too, if the preacher man would have been affected that quickly. I also wondered why Boyd's snake would be any more likely to bite. Sure the bite would be more dangerous, but wouldn't the milked snakes have bitten him also?

What would the damage really be like if you were bitten as many times as that kid, from snakes that were milked recently?

Boyd's snake would be more likely to bite mainly because its pissed off because it just got taken from the wild and isn't used to being handled. Even a milked snake is going to have tiny amounts of venom and more than likely he would be missing some finger tips, limited muscle in certain areas and hands may look like really advanced arthritis. Also I guess it could be possible to drop that fast if you went into anaphylaxis which is possible from almost anything.

The zookeeper in me was crying at the venomous snake scenes, so terribly unrealistic. But man this show gets better and better the writing is fantastic and Walt goggins should be nominated or win an award for his performances. He is literally fanfuckingtastic.

What I liked about the scene is it shows how well written is the show. I am not sure how rattlesnakes act, but it show how smart is Boyd. When the doctor said Boyds snakeface henchman is doing way better than he should, Boyd knew the snakes were milked.
The other great part, is Boyd knew the preacher was not a scumbag(he is a believer, the sister is the scumbag), and his face showed he felt guilty about letting him get bit.

So does anyone think that Raylan's barmaid and her hubby are working together to rob Raylan, or do ya'll think she was kidnapped by the fighter? Either way, if Raylan decides to hunt them down, that dude is dead. you can't punch a bullet.

So does anyone think that Raylan's barmaid and her hubby are working together to rob Raylan, or do ya'll think she was kidnapped by the fighter? Either way, if Raylan decides to hunt them down, that dude is dead. you can't punch a bullet.

She might have been in on it. Not from the get go, but then when he showed up she remembered she still loved him and went along with it.

Boyd clearly felt guilt (well as much as he possibly can) when the snake bit the preacher. Told the kid not to do it and he did it anyways. I hope Jimmy's okay, for a small role the guy is good.

Thought it was an okay episode.

LOL @ the stiffy comments.

I got the impression that the girlfriend had the idea to rob Raylan and involved the ex. The preacher is a good character and I can't imagine then eliminating him that fast.

I think barmaid ran, but I'm not sure if she was in on it with her husband. The snake scene was awesome. Preacher boy saw his sister in a whole different light.

This is why Tim-O is awesome

I don't know what to make of this season so far. So use to having a main bad guy already be introduced. Thought it was the preacher and his sister. But now we know its this Drew guy. Hopefully things start to pick up next week.

Anytime Boyd and Raylan get together is a good episode imo.

This show keeps on getting better and better.

Timothy Olyphant's range as an actor isn't very wide, but what he does he's great at (renegade law men).

I want Boyd to rip those fat wealthy bastards off their perches.

Go Kratos on those motherfuckers.

Great start to this week's episode.

Shooting the hitman and saying, god I hope I got that one right. Lol. Good stuff.

I keep waiting for Ian McShane and Powers Booth to make cameos. Pretty much everyone else from Deadwood has been on there.

If Ian McShane showed up it would be the end for Raylan

I fucking love this show.

Arlo is such a douche. No redemption for him I guess.

i think I know who Drew Thompson is. They seemed to be giving up clues about him this episode.

I think its Sheriff Shelby. The way he was talking with Ellen May and seeing how interested he was in seeing Drew Thompson's widow.

what exactly is Drew Thompsons Significance? I've seen every episode but I havent been paying attention

If Ian McShane showed up it would be the end for Raylan

Please god make this happen, what is McShane doing these days anyways. As far as I'm concerned you could bring back the entire Deadwood cast.

Back