Justified Season 4

I think the main thing is going to the beef between Boyd and the new preacher taking his business. I'm not sure if the preacher is just doing what he truly thinks is right, or if he has some more criminal motive for cutting into the Oxy market. either way, Raylan will have his hands full keeping Boyd from going too over the top.

I think the main thing is going to the beef between Boyd and the new preacher taking his business. I'm not sure if the preacher is just doing what he truly thinks is right, or if he has some more criminal motive for cutting into the Oxy market. either way, Raylan will have his hands full keeping Boyd from going too over the top.

Past seasons they have been able to separate Boyd and Raylans storylines while still keeping each seemingly important and large. I think they are waiting for the finals season(s) to have a Boyd-Raylin standoff so they try to only have them cross once in awhile with different objectives/targets

It wasn't scintillating but pretty good season premiere. It felt more like a filler episode midway of a season.

I also liked Joseph Mazzello as the charimastic preacher. FYI: he's the kid in Jurassic Park.

joe-mazzello-jurassic-park1.png

Hell yeah. This is gonna hold me over until Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad's second half come back on. This show is awesome, and Timothy Olyphant is a stud. He's a particular favorite celebrity of mine because of his elite swimming background. He was actually one of the Top 8 200 IMers (the event that has all the strokes) in the NCAA Division I when he was in college. For those of you who don't know swimming, basically that means he was probably one of the best 100 swimmers in the world. If anyone ever makes a movie about Mark Spitz, then it better star Olyphant.

Last edited:
I'm wondering why Boyd is hiding money from Ava.

is this show any good? I've seen a lot of people mention it online recently. Can someone sell me on it in 1 short post?

go to around 50 second mark....don't keep watching after that scene though because it has a lot of spoilers for the later seasons.

Not sure how I feel about Patton Oswalt's character.

Walton Goggins is fucking fantastic, so charismatic. Love this show.

321_original.gif

Cowboy Cerrone had a cameo in tonight's episode as what else......a fucking fighter

It wasn't scintillating but pretty good season premiere. It felt more like a filler episode midway of a season.

I also liked Joseph Mazzello as the charimastic preacher. FYI: he's the kid in Jurassic Park.

joe-mazzello-jurassic-park1.png

yeah I like him too. He did great in the Pacific.

Sledge-wearing-the-weight-of-the-world-425x245.png

LOL at the guy tapping out when RNC.

I glad Cerrone got posted before I logged in. It was have been shamefull for our little MMA community.

Possible connection between Boyds First Sergeant and that ho'bag bartenders husband?

I wasn't sure but thought they were gunny chevrons he was wearing on his jacket at the end of the episode, didn't look too closely though.

I was really hoping Tim, Raylan and Art would open fire and waste that entire Red neck family.

Was the Truth family modeled after the "Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia"?

-excessive drug use
-no respect for authority
-running multiple scams/grifts/frauds
-extremely dumb but clever

Finally got around to watching the premiere, funny as hell.

I'm loving Justified so far, too many LOL moments.

Eagerly awaiting for Dewey to make an appearance.

the scene between boyd and the preacher was fucking awesome, so tense and boyd is great when he can just talk and monologue.

Back