Justice will be served: Jones wants REMATCH

Can u have huge balls while pulsing? Or do they shrivel away?
The dude needs dick pills to get an erection because his penis is huge. USADA already cleared him of any wrongdoing, and he is the most tested athlete of all time.

Was this the towel fight? Cuz I immediately tried that shit with just my gf holding a towel and it took 8lbs off.

She must've sprained her ankle dancing on Chookagians grave.

The fight itself was only violent for 20secs near the end
She did get a 1 second slicing elbow in at the end of round one...so 21 seconds. lol

It makes a lot of sense at the moment without another clear cut worthy title contender waiting. Dom did enough to at least get an immediate rematch. That was a draw at best for JBJ. IMO he sort of got lucky that Reyes didn't have the cardio to keep up what he was doing in the first 3 rounds. Part of that gassing was the high forward pace Jon kept up but also Dom not having any experience fighting past round 3.

That is why Jon is my favorite fighter of all time. He embraces the toughest challenges and evades them not. He has huge balls.

Please be joking. Taking steroids is the opposite of having “big balls”. That’s conceding you need help to win.

Please be joking. Taking steroids is the opposite of having “big balls”. That’s conceding you need help to win.
“The evidence was clear, all the scientific opinion that was presented to the independent arbitrator was clear - there was no intent to dope,” Tygart, USADA CEO
Jon has never done steroids and USADA cleared him. He still has those huge chicken tenders in the oven.

Its not the same as normal HW DC and you know it.
What's normal HW DC? DC was like 240 something when he fought Stipe, which means he wasn't cutting weight and therefore didn't have anything to gain back after the weigh in.

The first immediate title fight rematch ever that i’m okay with

Jones by TKO, he will come out wrestling this time around
Yeah, I’m sad. Jones will destroy Reyes and it will erase Reyes amazing achievement.

They have to see the health of the fighters. Reyes said he thought he had a broken nose,and had to get an MRI about his leg. Obviously you want to have the best circumstances for the rematch.

How is Santos' knee healing?

Jon comes into the rematch pulsing from those picograms like no tomorrow.
Here come the excuses already because the haters know Jones is gonna destroy Reyes in the rematch.

One of few fights that actually deserves immediate rematch. Heart says reyes brain and history say jones.

Reyes KOs Jones in the rematch.

JJ wins this imo even though he probably has slowed down.

We've seen him in two rematches (Gus and DC) and in both of those he came back the second time and dominated. Whether that's because of his (and his coaches) ability to make adjustments and analyse the opponent better or because he takes them more seriously, I think in either case he beats Reyes. I do think he took Reyes a little lightly, who to his credit fought an amazing fight but i'm not so sure he can better that by much. In a rematch I think JJ comes out wrestle heavy and if he does do that, my money's on Reyes gassing out a bit quicker. I like Reyes so I wouldn't mind being wrong - will be an awesome fight for sure.

I think Jones should try another training camp. He doesn't totally have to ditch Jackson Wink, but I think it would benefit him to bring in some different guys to change it up.

It absolutely would. We havent seen a fighter improve at Jack Wink in ages.

If I was Dana I would immediately launch the manufacturing of a BMF belt and make a ceremony for Reyes

Back