Justice will be served: Jones wants REMATCH

Jones comes in juiced off his nut for the rematch.

Not happening.

Notice how Jon is deflecting all these rematch questions to Dana. Then also said he and his team agree with the unanimous decision after reviewing the film.

if i was jon, i wouldnt want a rematch

but props to him for askin 4 it

Im not a fan of immediate rematches, but if there's ever been an argument for one, it's here. That said, Jones and his team is so damn good at making adjustments and game planning, I think I'd have to favor Jones in a rematch.

I think Reyes won but I also do believe Jones will take a rematch cleanly.

I hope this happens because it will satisfy everyone. Literally no downsides. Besides, there's no better contenders at LHW at the moment.

Reyes fans know that if he won, there would've been a rematch anyways since Jones was champ for so long. So if we have the rematch we're in the same position now as if the judges scored the fight for Reyes. The bad judging is effectively voided.

Jones fans want to prove he just had an off day and see their guy beat Reyes down in the rematch like the second Gus fight.

Reyes should just drop it and be lucky that Jon let him off the hook. Jon destroys him in a rematch. Ask DC and Gus...

It'll be the same thing with Gustaffson... First fight close, second bones will dominate, reyes will retire/be forgotten/irrelevant, then the jones haters will have to cry about something else... And wait for the next big "threat" for the lhw title lel

jones to hw asap
If wins hw title he is top2 goat. Picograms or not, pulsating or not.

I read "juice will be served". If Jones wants rematch, I don't expect him to be exactly clean

This is why John is the goat he doesn't cherry pick fights or wait till the fighter is at their weakest

Not happening.

Notice how Jon is deflecting all these rematch questions to Dana. Then also said he and his team agree with the unanimous decision after reviewing the film.
Jones is deflecting all questions to Dana as a negotiation tactic. I know some of you dudes like to villainize Jones but dont go the "duck route. He hasn't ducked anyone 205 or anyone that came down or up to 205.

I hate immediate rematches...but this is one case where it makes sense for everyone involved (unless Jones is moving up to HW).

True champ ladies n gentlemen...

Compare that to gsp who (at same age) ran away from the sport n vacated his title after a controversial decision

Back