Justice will be served: Jones wants REMATCH

If Reyes wins again, which is likely, there will be another instant rematch. Jones could retire after fighting Reyes three times in a row.

They have to see the health of the fighters. Reyes said he thought he had a broken nose,and had to get an MRI about his leg. Obviously you want to have the best circumstances for the rematch.

Jon whooped him pretty good. Jon said he would be completely fine in one week.

Only a DOW tournament will tell the truth.

oh? so how come Jones didnt move up to take HW title if your fictional take on the situation was true?

"I’m a realist,” Jones said. “Daniel Cormier is a special athlete and anyone can be beat. I think my greatest chance of losing would be to a guy like Daniel Cormier. We’d be giving him a power and strength advantage over me; it just doesn’t make sense.Right now, I make light heavyweight very easily, and it would just make no sense to fight a guy who, I think, technically (is) on your level and to give him a size advantage. I’m not doing it. I’m sure my fans don’t like to hear me talk like that, but that’s just me being a realist – and being respectful of Daniel’s abilities.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/05/jon-jones-will-not-fight-daniel-cormier-at-heavyweight
"If the fans want to see it (at heavyweight) bad enough, the UFC will make it happen for me financially,” Jones told the LA Times. “If they don’t, it will always be something that’s coulda, shoulda, woulda. Sending me against one of the best fighters ever, and making me sacrifice being smaller than him, they have to make it make sense financially. Because, at 2-0 against him, I have nothing to prove. The pressure’s on Daniel. I’m the GOAT of this generation. He knows it. And the fans know that."
“Bring out the checkbook, Dana,” Jones told MMA Fighting. “Let’s make it happen. I’ll definitely do it for the right number. I’ll definitely do it.”
Nice way to go around cherry picking what you want to believe. Jones recognizes that DC is a threat at HW and he has nothing to prove. You are a casual if you believe Jon would be scared and turn down a fight for 1-2m dollars. That is not how the world works kid.

Jon whooped him pretty good. Jon said he would be completely fine in one week.

Only a DOW tournament will tell the truth.
Reyes said his leg hurt fron kickin jons ass all around the ring,just makin sure itll hold up for another go.

I think Jones should try another training camp. He doesn't totally have to ditch Jackson Wink, but I think it would benefit him to bring in some different guys to change it up.

That dude got smoked. Jon could fight today, Reyes is gonna be out. What a dunce.

Reyes only has to work on one thing : Cardio

Jones has to work a lot of things: find holes in Reyes game, change strategy, find the appropriate counters, figure out how to get and keep Reyes down etc.

"If the fans want to see it (at heavyweight) bad enough, the UFC will make it happen for me financially,” Jones told the LA Times. “If they don’t, it will always be something that’s coulda, shoulda, woulda. Sending me against one of the best fighters ever, and making me sacrifice being smaller than him, they have to make it make sense financially. Because, at 2-0 against him, I have nothing to prove. The pressure’s on Daniel. I’m the GOAT of this generation. He knows it. And the fans know that."
“Bring out the checkbook, Dana,” Jones told MMA Fighting. “Let’s make it happen. I’ll definitely do it for the right number. I’ll definitely do it.”
Nice way to go around cherry picking what you want to believe. Jones recognizes that DC is a threat at HW and he has nothing to prove. You are a casual if you believe Jon would be scared and turn down a fight for 1-2m dollars. That is not how the world works kid.
Scared? Fuckin terrified is what he is.

<DC-Champ>

Sounds good. Jones has a good eye, and has been very dominant in all his rematches, so I expect this to end the same way.

However, LHW is finally starting to look ok, And Reyes / Santos / Smith are bigger challenges than he has had before.

That is why Jon is my favorite fighter of all time. He embraces the toughest challenges and evades them not. He has huge balls.

Can u have huge balls while pulsing? Or do they shrivel away?

They already fought at heavyweight. DC was 240 pounds in fight night when he fought Jones. Noobies dont know that fighters cut weight and gain it back.

Was this the towel fight? Cuz I immediately tried that shit with just my gf holding a towel and it took 8lbs off.

The first immediate title fight rematch ever that i’m okay with

Jones by TKO, he will come out wrestling this time around

He did come out with his wrestling this time. Wasn't effective is the problem. The only fight he attempted more takedowns in his UFC career was Gus 1.

"Looking Forward to Being Bored All Over Again?" is the appropriate tagline for the rematch.

Back