Just watched Notorious for the first time

Brah, you and @Kobra420 need to stop worrying what people on an internet forum say. Everything he says is going to be scrutinized or interpreted/misinterpreted most likely on whether you hate him or love him or even if you're indifferent to him.

Lol, true.

To be fair I don't worry about it though and for the most part just find the hypocrisy amuzing until it goes over board.

Cool. Thanks for the info. 80% ACL tear is absurd though. If thats true and stem cells fixed it that quick I want those for my partially torn rotator cuff I can't afford to take the 6 months off work to have surgically repaired and have just had to deal with for the last few years. That would be fucking awesome.

This stem cell treatment I'd heard of before because a lot of football players go to a clinic in Germany for treatment with it. It's more to do with saving someone from having to get cut open with surgery and the stem cells repair the tissue much faster. I know a few American sports players have gone over as well. Garbrandt did for his back.

Ze Germans are a smart bunch. Let's not forget they nearly took over the whole world led by a madman with a mustache that was ahead of its time.

This stem cell treatment I'd heard of before because a lot of football players go to a clinic in Germany for treatment with it. It's more to do with saving someone from having to get cut open with surgery and the stem cells repair the tissue much faster. I know a few American sports players have gone over as well. Garbrandt did for his back.

Ze Germans are a smart bunch. Let's not forget they nearly took over the whole world led by a madman with a mustache that was ahead of its time.

Haha. Very true. Thank god he made the crucial mistake of dividing his forces and attacking Russia in the winter and his top scientist defected to the US and brought his plans for that fancy bomb with him.

Lol, true.

To be fair I don't worry about it though and for the most part just find the hypocrisy amuzing until it goes over board.

But you're probably a GSP fan, yeah? He's a big name in the sport, too, and any little thing he does the clickbait sites are out in force. He allegedly has a "secret" kid with some girl/girlfriend. That's newsworthy?

But you're probably a GSP fan, yeah? He's a big name in the sport, too, and any little thing he does the clickbait sites are out in force. He allegedly has a "secret" kid with some girl/girlfriend. That's newsworthy?

GSP has a secret child with the aliens who abducted him, it is a confirmed fact.

Haha. Very true. Thank god he made the crucial mistake of dividing his forces and attacking Russia in the winter and his top scientist defected to the US and brought his plans for that fancy bomb with him.

Aye. The Russian winter does not hold off for anyone.

It's funny - Tim Kennedy is doing a finding Hitler show - Captain American should look into how many scientists the "Allies" sneaked out of Germany and had them work for them.

GSP has a secret child with the aliens who abducted him, it is a confirmed fact.

Interesting theory.

Maybe that's why he talks like he has static in his voice. Too much exposure to the Aliens neutrohydraulic powered UFO's.

I don't dislike him but yeah, this is the first of heard of that.

I also hate reality tv though and peoples apparent craving to follow other peoples drama so I don't make a point of following it myself.

Aye. The Russian winter does not hold off for anyone.

It's funny - Tim Kennedy is doing a finding Hitler show - Captain American should look into how many scientists the "Allies" sneaked out of Germany and had them work for them.

Haha, agreed. Most Americans thing they invented the bombs themselves and don't even realize how different history could have been if it wasn't for the German defectors and Hitlers huge miscalculation with Russia.

Truly miraculous that he was able to kick, plant and scramble with a “shredded” ACL lmao

Haha, agreed. Most Americans thing they invented the bombs themselves and don't even realize how different history could have been if it wasn't for the German defectors and Hitlers huge miscalculation with Russia.

It's hard to say what would've happened, imo. I think the war would have gone on a bit longer and they eventually would have got cock blocked by Russia or trying to take it over and controlling that one area alone would've made taking over Europe a lot more harder.

Do Canadians not get a bit riled up that their head of state is from the UK? Doesn't seem like folk give a fuck.

It's hard to say what would've happened, imo. I think the war would have gone on a bit longer and they eventually would have got cock blocked by Russia or trying to take it over and controlling that one area alone would've made taking over Europe a lot more harder.

Do Canadians not get a bit riled up that their head of state is from the UK? Doesn't seem like folk give a fuck.

Yeah it's hard to say but he was doing pretty well before turning on Russia and had he kept them as an ally there's no telling what would have happened.

Not sure what you mean. Are you referring to the Prime Minister or the Queen who has no real power or influence here anymore?

Regardless I'm not a fan of either. Not sure why the monarchy still exists and makes absurd amounts of money to do nothing and the PM is a little bitch who is just further contributing to the pussification and fake PC bullshit in our country.

I said that because Chad gave Conor problems in the take down dept. Khabib will destroy Conor there.
Chad is not 26-0, has lost a round before, and is not Champ...so there's that...
That would be the obvious answer, yes.

But it would be poor analysis.

He fought Chad on 2 weeks notice, didn't train wrestling for the whole camp along with having a pretty significant knee Injury. Not to mention the fight took place 3 and a half years ago.

Although I fully believe Khabib will get Conor down and maul him for a time, using Mendes as a frame of reference definitely Isn't that simple.

On another note, Chad also has a lower center of gravity and he's better at outside shots. Khabib Is far better at clinch based takedowns which he tends to rush forward to attain, leaving him very exposed.

Expect Khabib to utilize far more outside shots against someone like Conor either straight up or as a tool to get Into the clinch safely.

That would actually be regenekine. Not stem cells

Although, obviously stem cells are very legit too.

Cool. Thanks for the info. 80% ACL tear is absurd though. If thats true and stem cells fixed it that quick I want those for my partially torn rotator cuff I can't afford to take the 6 months off work to have surgically repaired and have just had to deal with for the last few years. That would be fucking awesome.
Lol stem cells don't heal "80% ACL tears." That's just bullshit. Besides, once the ligament gets stretched, it doesn't matter if it 's "fully torn" or not, it has to be surgically fixed regardless. The only time you can have a "tear" without losing functionality is if it's incredibly small/mechanically non-significant.

He probably sprained some other ligament or maybe partially tore his meniscus or something and it got blown up as a "80% torn ACL."

That's my problem with it too. Blown ASL which most people can't even walk properly with and unable to train wrestling or kicks.

Yet got cleared to fight by a DR. Despite an apparently documented blown ACL (sounds like a potential malpractice suit) and his movement during the fight was completely unaffected and he focused on a kick heavy attack. Then after the fight no medical attention was needed and he signed for his next fight within a few weeks and headed right back into a training camp.

This right here is a miracle. Nobody ever heals an ACL naturally unless they do absolutely nothing no matter how tough you are. If your knee joint is no longer connected properly and just kind of flopping around you can barely walk let alone compete at a high level while throwing kicks and scrambling during grappling exchanges without surgery and a lengthy recovery. It just doesn't happen.
I agree.

If a footballer tears his acl he is out for a very long time. I know footballers can be pussies but a torn acl is no joke.

Mcgregor was throwing kicks to the body all fight, showed no signs of a bum knee.

Even in the Holloway fight, he took a high kick, dropped a bit and then sprung straight back up, with a torn acl.

It just doesnt check out

Did he have a procedure on the knee? Before/after the fight?

Lol stem cells don't heal "80% ACL tears." That's just bullshit. Besides, once the ligament gets stretched, it doesn't matter if it 's "fully torn" or not, it has to be surgically fixed regardless. The only time you can have a "tear" without losing functionality is if it's incredibly small/mechanically non-significant.

He probably sprained some other ligament or maybe partially tore his meniscus or something and it got blown up as a "80% torn ACL."
http://www.espn.co.uk/nba/story/_/i...ryant-decides-regenokine-knee-surgery-germany

Last edited:
Just giving my honest opinion on what I seen.

Although I understand any opinion of Conor that paints him In a positive light makes one a nuthugger on these boards. Regardless of how factual It may be.

It is what it is.
at the end of the day

Back