Just watched Notorious for the first time

20150710052943_6DX_0182.JPG

Mendes came in looking shredded in sure he was in decent shape and hadn't just spent 3 months on the sofa.
that + Mendes got caught roiding shortly afterwards

If he had a "blown ACL" why did he not have surgery afterwards but instead fight the biggest fight of his career (to that point) just five months later? You can't just naturally fix a "blown ACL" and resume like nothing happened.
As I have already pointed it out in the other thread - there are levels to a "blown" ACL and partial tears do not always require a surgery.

So let me get this straight. You made a thread saying Khabib is over-rated. Now this one for Conor, and you still claim to be unbiased?
How?
Did you actually read the Khabib thread though?

I fully acknowledged that Khabib Is a beast.

Just that there are still questions remaining around him that need to be answered before we proclaim him to be this unstoppable force.

He's overrated amongst certain people In the sense that people feel like he's unbeatable when that seems very far from the truth. All that thread was reiterating is that there are still questions to be answered, which can only be answered against the current top 5 In the division.

Khabib Is a monster, no need to take that thread out of context.

Having no camp affects his cardio in the later rounds, it doesn't affect his lifelong wrestling ability in the first round, ability which Conor didn't/couldn't train against.
Well. Chad beat him handily if it wasn’t for his empty gas tank. That was pretty obvious, eh?

Well. Chad beat him handily if it wasn’t for his empty gas tank. That was pretty obvious, eh?

McGregor only got taken down because of the bum knee.

Bum knee cancels out with no camp, in the end McGregor KTFO him in 2nd, that's all that matters.

If he had a "blown ACL" why did he not have surgery afterwards but instead fight the biggest fight of his career (to that point) just five months later? You can't just naturally fix a "blown ACL" and resume like nothing happened.

That's my problem with it too. Blown ASL which most people can't even walk properly with and unable to train wrestling or kicks.

Yet got cleared to fight by a DR. Despite an apparently documented blown ACL (sounds like a potential malpractice suit) and his movement during the fight was completely unaffected and he focused on a kick heavy attack. Then after the fight no medical attention was needed and he signed for his next fight within a few weeks and headed right back into a training camp.

This right here is a miracle. Nobody ever heals an ACL naturally unless they do absolutely nothing no matter how tough you are. If your knee joint is no longer connected properly and just kind of flopping around you can barely walk let alone compete at a high level while throwing kicks and scrambling during grappling exchanges without surgery and a lengthy recovery. It just doesn't happen.

That's my problem with it too. Blown ASL which most people can't even walk properly with and unable to train wrestling or kicks.

Yet got cleared to fight by a DR. Despite an apparently documented blown ACL (sounds like a potential malpractice suit) and his movement during the fight was completely unaffected and he focused on a kick heavy attack. Then after the fight no medical attention was needed and he signed for his next fight within a few weeks and headed right back into a training camp.

This right here is a miracle. Nobody ever heals an ACL naturally unless they do absolutely nothing no matter how tough you are. If your knee joint is no longer connected properly and just kind of flopping around you can barely walk let alone compete at a high level while throwing kicks and scrambling during grappling exchanges without surgery and a lengthy recovery. It just doesn't happen.
Well, feel free to actually watch the documentary for context.

What bothers me is that hes been recording himself all the time since the beginning of the career...
The movie is a montage, he probably has 5 or 10 times more stuff recorded

I mean how egotastic you have to be for that, specially if you start doing it at your parents house.

you queers are so fucking predictable. anyone that doesn't pass up an opportunity to bash Conor is immediately labeled a nuthugger or fanboy by you tards.

You dipshits guaranteed Conor would be "exposed" by Chad and yet Conor managed to starch him on one leg

Good post. Don't listen to the haters. They're just triggered by any mention of Conor.

ITT:

giphy.gif

It's a good documentary and OP gives his honest take on it.

But some haters are just completely blinded by salt.

Jesus, I now I really feel sorry for them. Salt in your eyes must hurt like a motherfucker!

I would not put too much weight on things like that.

The guy is all about promoting his brand. So of course it makes a ton of sense to look for excuses for flaws or bad performances he has shown to keep his image alive. And he has excuses for both the Mendes fight and the Diaz fight.

Chances are he is probably exaggerating minor issues. It's not like other fighters are always 100% healthy. And both of his opponents had major issues going that were influencing their performances. You don't see them making a fuss about it though.

The guy should just let his performances do the talking. He is good, no doubt. But getting excuses ready for every flaw is just pathetic and extremely uneccessary in his case.

just checked not on Netflix in Australia
# 1 bullshit

Back