Just watched Notorious for the first time

Yup, Conor is the fuxking GOAT. You don’t have to like it, but you’ll be forced to accept it.

Love or hate Conor it's actually a good documentary. I personally love MMA docs, my favorite is the one back in the day with Dustin Poirier called Fightville.

Yeah it's hard to say but he was doing pretty well before turning on Russia and had he kept them as an ally there's no telling what would have happened.

Yeah, their fickle alliance didn't last that long, so that could have made things more complicated - but I reckon the Americans would have nuked Germany depending on how things stood and then maybe the Russians after it. We seen how quickly the Japanese turned from fighting to the last man to signing their surrender shortly after the bombs dropped on the mainland. I think the technology they had back then coupled with freezing winters in certain countries they'd try to occupy would have slowed them down.

When the Russians tried to take over Finland they lost a lot of men and they're next door neighbours, plus a lot of historians mention that Hitler was awful as a military strategist.

Not sure what you mean. Are you referring to the Prime Minister or the Queen who has no real power or influence here anymore?

Regardless I'm not a fan of either. Not sure why the monarchy still exists and makes absurd amounts of money to do nothing and the PM is a little bitch who is just further contributing to the pussification and fake PC bullshit in our country.

Yeah, the Queen. There's still King's and Queen's in European countries and a lot of them are the same as Presidents or basically world ambassadors. The British Queen/Buckingham Palace seems more like a tourist attraction than anything. And the whole being part of the Commonwealth is more for encouraging better trade between countries that are in it (or from what I understand) Her image is on coins in Canada?

Having people called 'royalty' 'majesty' or bowing to someone is a bit outdated and what you expect to see in Game Of Thrones or some other fan fantasy type programme.

My favourite part was when he admitted he pussied out against Diaz.

He really folded like a beach chair in that one.

I said that because Chad gave Conor problems in the take down dept. Khabib will destroy Conor there.
Chad is not 26-0, has lost a round before, and is not Champ...so there's that...
Khabib has never beaten a champion. His title is a placeholder until he, tony and Conor can figure out their love triangle.

It doesn’t matter how you get a lot of money. The challenge is holding onto it. That money is not going to sustain his family for generations.

I love how this hater's way of sleeping at night has gone from "Poirier will KO this clown he's all talk" to "Well at least the hundreds of millions of dollars he has isn't going to sustain his family for generations!"

But yeah he has tons of businesses and passive income coming in, and he can teach those business techniques to his kid no problem. Not to mention 100 million dollars actually is enough money to sustain families for generations. Your hater brain is being silly.

Khabib has never beaten a champion. His title is a placeholder until he, tony and Conor can figure out their love triangle.
Throw Kevin Lee in there as well. He has the potential to shit on any of them himself

20150710052943_6DX_0182.JPG

Mendes came in looking shredded in sure he was in decent shape and hadn't just spent 3 months on the sofa.
He was soaked in psoriasis cream

So let me get this straight. You made a thread saying Khabib is over-rated. Now this one for Conor, and you still claim to be unbiased?
How?
Two honest opinions do not equal bias. Just playin devil's advocate.

I take fighter injuries with a grain of salt unless they get surgery after. Never the less it was a good win vs a juiced up beast mendez. Short notice but that just means he didnt have time to cycle properly lol

So in this documentary, what is SBG's official line regarding the injury: was Conor injured in the cage ? To what degree?

Throw Kevin Lee in there as well. He has the potential to shit on any of them himself
I think he's a notch below especially seeing as he already lost to one of them. But his potential is high for sure.

I think he's a notch below especially seeing as he already lost to one of them. But his potential is high for sure.
I think he lost to staph more than he lost to Tony.

he looked to be the superior fighter prior to gassing. He was outstriking him, took him down, even mounted him. Not to mention he's only 25. I'd take Lee In a rematch.

Yeah, their fickle alliance didn't last that long, so that could have made things more complicated - but I reckon the Americans would have nuked Germany depending on how things stood and then maybe the Russians after it. We seen how quickly the Japanese turned from fighting to the last man to signing their surrender shortly after the bombs dropped on the mainland. I think the technology they had back then coupled with freezing winters in certain countries they'd try to occupy would have slowed them down.

When the Russians tried to take over Finland they lost a lot of men and they're next door neighbours, plus a lot of historians mention that Hitler was awful as a military strategist.

Yeah, the Queen. There's still King's and Queen's in European countries and a lot of them are the same as Presidents or basically world ambassadors. The British Queen/Buckingham Palace seems more like a tourist attraction than anything. And the whole being part of the Commonwealth is more for encouraging better trade between countries that are in it (or from what I understand) Her image is on coins in Canada?

Having people called 'royalty' 'majesty' or bowing to someone is a bit outdated and what you expect to see in Game Of Thrones or some other fan fantasy type programme.

Yeah her head is on coins as well as the $20 bill but she's nothing more than a figure head at this point.

Yeah but would the have been able to nuke Germany before Germany did it to them had the scientists who were so crucial to the creation of it had stayed in Germany and not defected to the US? We will never know thankfully

Back