Just watched Notorious for the first time

Brah, you and @Kobra420 need to stop worrying what people on an internet forum say. Everything he says is going to be scrutinized or interpreted/misinterpreted most likely on whether you hate him or love him or even if you're indifferent to him.
I don't worry about it, at all....I really don't "Hate" him personally...His fans and others just love using the word "Hater" for anyone who calls out his BS...So I embraced it.

tumblr_nixapdSjIN1renuivo1_500.gif

A well thought out post and this is your reply? I don't know what it worse? This or the 33 idiots and counting that liked it?

Yeah but would the have been able to nuke Germany before Germany did it to them had the scientists who were so crucial to the creation of it had stayed in Germany and not defected to the US? We will never know thankfully

The Yanks had the bomb before anyone largely because of..........I want to say Einstein helped develop the prototype for one and then said fuck that after realising how world endingly bad they would turn out to be.

I can't remember for sure, but even when Hitler knew he was surrounded, if the Germans had developed the bomb, you'd probably think he'd have probably set them off.

I don't worry about it, at all....I really don't "Hate" him personally...His fans and others just love using the word "Hater" for anyone who calls out his BS...So I embraced it.

I didn't mean literally worry, you know what I mean. Nah, I'm talking about fans on here. We had this discussion before where you brought up quotes that Conor made about the belts, defending them and other things. In fairness, a lot of things change in the sport quickly and I've seen Nurmagomedov getting a bit of stick because he wants to fight Conor, whereas before, he was lauded for saying he wouldn't fight him straight away if he was the Champion - same with Ferguson.

I don't think long term planning on what's next is the best thing to be saying out loud in MMA.

Two honest opinions do not equal bias. Just playin devil's advocate.
Yeah, that's right, Mesc is just playing Devils advocate, yet he never "Analyzes" Conor's shortcomings...Ha!

Just giving my honest opinion on what I seen.

Although I understand any opinion of Conor that paints him In a positive light makes one a nuthugger on these boards. Regardless of how factual It may be.

It is what it is.

People's reasons for hating are a mystery around here. When he was active he had the same amount of hate. Knocking out Aldo like he did ruffled a lot of panties..

The Yanks had the bomb before anyone largely because of..........I want to say Einstein helped develop the prototype for one and then said fuck that after realising how world endingly bad they would turn out to be.

I can't remember for sure, but even when Hitler knew he was surrounded, if the Germans had developed the bomb, you'd probably think he'd have probably set them off.

I didn't mean literally worry, you know what I mean. Nah, I'm talking about fans on here. We had this discussion before where you brought up quotes that Conor made about the belts, defending them and other things. In fairness, a lot of things change in the sport quickly and I've seen Nurmagomedov getting a bit of stick because he wants to fight Conor, whereas before, he was lauded for saying he wouldn't fight him straight away if he was the Champion - same with Ferguson.

I don't think long term planning on what's next is the best thing to be saying out loud in MMA.

Einstein did help but it was the German scientist's that were the key contributer in weaponizing it. Hitler didn't have the bomb because they defected to the US before actually building it.

I enjoyed the documentary. I want Conor to succeed. But the fight game doesn't care about you. You're either good enough or you're not. And Khabib is a stylistic nightmare for Conor. I wish him the best of luck.

I enjoyed the documentary. I want Conor to succeed. But the fight game doesn't care about you. You're either good enough or you're not. And Khabib is a stylistic nightmare for Conor. I wish him the best of luck.
I would say they're both very tough stylistic matchups for each other actually

Einstein did help but it was the German scientist's that were the key contributer in weaponizing it. Hitler didn't have the bomb because they defected to the US before actually building it.

You sure? I think they played a large part in helping with America's space program now I think about it. I can't remember for sure - I'm about 50/50 on Einstein, but there's only a 10% guarantee he had some role in it.

I bought it quite some time ago and just got around to watching it myself. Agreed, pretty damn good documentary, I was impressed as well.

Lol I immediately thought this was gonna be about the Biggie movie and was wondering why it was in the heavies

I gotta get more sleep lol

If he had a "blown ACL" why did he not have surgery afterwards but instead fight the biggest fight of his career (to that point) just five months later? You can't just naturally fix a "blown ACL" and resume like nothing happened.

You might already know this but Kavanagh went on MMAHour after the Mendes fight, and said that Conor was injured in the course of that camp, but was 100% 3 weeks out from the fight.

He did say that he avoided hard wrestling during those 3 weeks, just to be sure, but I don't see how that matters in the grand scheme of things, considering that Mendes had less than 3 weeks to prepare and get his conditioning to decent level. Meaning he was nowhere close to peak performance.

chad had no camp at all so it kinda nullifies the conor no wrestling camp
I fucking hate this notion. So your telling me chad's decades of wrestling and ncaa all american experience goes out the window cause he had a two week camp?

Wrestling was apparently Conor's kryptonite, but still went 60%td defense on the best fw wrestler while having a bum knee. Also properly defended a strong sub attempt that chads camp is known for.

Grappling isnt Conors strongest area but holy shit what a reach.

The Mendez victory is very underrated on here

Back