Just watched Notorious for the first time

I will.

From a medical standpoint though its absurd, feel free too look up ACL tear for context.
An ACL injury is not a good enough excuse for Cruz, where as Conor being healthy is, according to some fools on here.

you queers are so fucking predictable. anyone that doesn't pass up an opportunity to bash Conor is immediately labeled a nuthugger or fanboy by you tards.

You dipshits guaranteed Conor would be "exposed" by Chad and yet Conor managed to starch him on one leg
Chad is not Khabib. 26-0, never lost a round. Champ. That's defending.

As I have already pointed it out in the other thread - there are levels to a "blown" ACL and partial tears do not always require a surgery.
100%

I have a small tear right now, my knee is weak as fuck right now, I have to be extremely careful with the type of movements I make, but physio will be all I need to get right.

Last edited:
An ACL injury is not a good enough excuse for Cruz, where as Conor being healthy is, according to some fools on here.

Yeah that's one of my main problems with his super fans.

He's the only one that can say anything after a fight no matter how absurd and its considered an explanation for a less than perfect performance instead of "whining" "making excuses" or "being salty" which is what it seems to be if any other fighter says anything to try and explain why things didn't go as planned post fight.

Edit: I especially liked the " I wasn't hurt, he's not fast, he doesn't hit hard but he's composed, that's all it was" when he went flying across the ring and was being held up by the ropes, lol. Anyone else says something like that on these boards would get destroyed.

What bothers me is that hes been recording himself all the time since the beginning of the career...
The movie is a montage, he probably has 5 or 10 times more stuff recorded

I mean how egotastic you have to be for that, specially if you start doing it at your parents house.
Why does it bother you?

He's already released 2 feature length documentaries plus a 6 episode TV documentary.

As far as it being egotistical, yeah Conor has a big ego, but it comes from an unwavering confidence that he's special, and he's being proved correct.

He's the only one that can say anything after a fight no matter how absurd and its considered an explanation for a less than perfect performance instead of "whining" "making excuses" or "being salty" which is what it seems to be if any other fighter says anything to try and explain why things didn't go as planned post fight.
Well, the camp was all documented and filmed In real time prior to the fight actually happening. Bit different than making excuses after the fight without any context / validity.

Again, I'd suggest watching the documentary. Very hard to argue with. Florian's statements basically echoed the same thing

Well, the camp was all documented and filmed In real time prior to the fight actually happening. Bit different than making excuses after the fight without any context / validity.

Again, I'd suggest watching the documentary. Very hard to argue. Florian's statements basically echoed the same thing

I will tomorrow but Andersons rib injury was documented the same way in "Like Water" yet 80% of people on here still say it was bullshit and he was just making excuses.

I will tomorrow but Andersons rib injury was documented the same way in "Like Water" yet 80% of people on here still say it was bullshit and he was just making excuses.
Well most people are idiots, lol

That's my problem with it too. Blown ASL which most people can't even walk properly with and unable to train wrestling or kicks.

Yet got cleared to fight by a DR. Despite an apparently documented blown ACL (sounds like a potential malpractice suit) and his movement during the fight was completely unaffected and he focused on a kick heavy attack. Then after the fight no medical attention was needed and he signed for his next fight within a few weeks and headed right back into a training camp.

This right here is a miracle. Nobody ever heals an ACL naturally unless they do absolutely nothing no matter how tough you are. If your knee joint is no longer connected properly and just kind of flopping around you can barely walk let alone compete at a high level while throwing kicks and scrambling during grappling exchanges without surgery and a lengthy recovery. It just doesn't happen.

Your problem is that you have read or heard something that is inaccurate regarding his injury. He didn't fight with a full blown out ACL.

Chad is not Khabib. 26-0, never lost a round. Champ. That's defending.
Who the fuck mentioned Khabib in my post?

Also btw Chad had fought muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch tougher competition than Khabib so far

Your problem is that you have read or heard something that is inaccurate regarding his injury. He didn't fight with a full blown out ACL.

Fair enough. According to a done of the posts I read here regarding the fight he did though.

I should probably look into it I guess.

Who the fuck mentioned Khabib in my post?

Also btw Chad had fought muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch tougher competition than Khabib so far

I said that because Chad gave Conor problems in the take down dept. Khabib will destroy Conor there.
Chad is not 26-0, has lost a round before, and is not Champ...so there's that...

Fair enough. According to a done of the posts I read here regarding the fight he did though.

I should probably look into it I guess.

He hurt his knee supposedly rolling with Rory on the world tour and when he came back home he flew to Germany to get stem cell treatment. ACL injuries we know are bad one's and he flew out to Vegas early to set up camp and the physio who treats him is from California - and is/was going out with Schwarzenegger - that's why you see him pop up in the documentary as well.

You also see him rolling and his knee pops - I'm not sure what the extent of the injury was there, but you see him talking to Kavanagh and saying he feels unsteady on it. He did a Q&A back home after the fight and he mentioned that he had an 80% tear of his ACL. I agree that a commission is not going to pass someone to fight with an injury like that (though it is the NAC) but his knee would have being in bad shape during training camp considering the time line from when the injury happened to when he went out to Vegas.

I'm pretty sure he talked a little bit about it (on Helwani's show) that he couldn't train properly for the start of the camp and wasn't able to move more freely for fear of his knee going again. That's from his and Kavanagh's mouth. The thing I thought that must have been draining was traveling to New York, ESPN HQ, LA and back to Vegas all on fight week.

I think that's probably why there was the meltdown over traveling to Vegas to do the press conference for 200 - though Miesha Tate said they had a private plane that he and his team could train on <31>

He hurt his knee supposedly rolling with Rory on the world tour and when he came back home he flew to Germany to get stem cell treatment. ACL injuries we know are bad one's and he flew out to Vegas early to set up camp and the physio who treats him is from California - and is/was going out with Schwarzenegger - that's why you see him pop up in the documentary as well.

You also see him rolling and his knee pops - I'm not sure what the extent of the injury was there, but you see him talking to Kavanagh and saying he feels unsteady on it. He did a Q&A back home after the fight and he mentioned that he had an 80% tear of his ACL. I agree that a commission is not going to pass someone to fight with an injury like that (though it is the NAC) but his knee would have being in bad shape during training camp considering the time line from when the injury happened to when he went out to Vegas.

I'm pretty sure he talked a little bit about it (on Helwani's show) that he couldn't train properly for the start of the camp and wasn't able to move more freely for fear of his knee going again. That's from his and Kavanagh's mouth. The thing I thought that must have been draining was traveling to New York, ESPN HQ, LA and back to Vegas all on fight week.

I think that's probably why there was the meltdown over traveling to Vegas to do the press conference for 200 - though Miesha Tate said they had a private plane that he and his team could train on <31>

Cool. Thanks for the info. 80% ACL tear is absurd though. If thats true and stem cells fixed it that quick I want those for my partially torn rotator cuff I can't afford to take the 6 months off work to have surgically repaired and have just had to deal with for the last few years. That would be fucking awesome.

Edit: I especially liked the " I wasn't hurt, he's not fast, he doesn't hit hard but he's composed, that's all it was" when he went flying across the ring and was being held up by the ropes, lol. Anyone else says something like that on these boards would get destroyed.

Brah, you and @Kobra420 need to stop worrying what people on an internet forum say. Everything he says is going to be scrutinized or interpreted/misinterpreted most likely on whether you hate him or love him or even if you're indifferent to him.

Back