Junior Dos Santos: "If Cain Velasquez Takes Me Down, You Guys Will See My BJJ"

Status
Not open for further replies.
0524ufcprs02_t653.JPG

Do you want to see my BJ?

I've been preaching this for a couple weeks now.

I honestly believe JDS will submit Cain if it goes to the ground. Easily, might I add.

lmao @ easily... like hes freakin werdum or roger gracie bwahahah

annd wtf would make you think this anyway??? its not like you've ever seen JDS ground game oor anything, so your basically just throwing out a wild unrealistic prediction. good job

with that said im going to go with Cain by Flying gogoplata

Wouldn't it be crazy if JDS had Demian Maia level BJJ this whole time but never had to use it?

lmao @ easily... like hes freakin werdum or roger gracie bwahahah

annd wtf would make you think this anyway??? its not like you've ever seen JDS ground game oor anything, so your basically just throwing out a wild unrealistic prediction. good job

with that said im going to go with Cain by Flying gogoplata

But neither have you. So you cannot sit there and claim that it is "wild unrealistic".

Oh, and go up a few posts/last page to see what made me say that.

Actually, yes, I do believe in God and am a proud Christian.

As a rebuttal, what is the evidence against it? We haven't seen JDS on the ground, and we haven't seen Cain on the ground with a guy that has a BJJ black belt, barring Bigfoot (who isn't exactly known for his submissions). Keep in mind that the fight with Rodrigo was entirely standing, if memory serves me right.

Logic doesn't work that way, buddy.

I've been preaching this for a couple weeks now.

I honestly believe JDS will submit Cain if it goes to the ground. Easily, might I add.

youre AV is EPIC

But no way if goes to the ground JDS is getting a beating.

I wanna see how good JDS is on his back.

Then how does it work?

I don't see a logical side to everyone's side that says that my statement was a joke. Haven't seen one yet.

The burden of proof is on you, dipshit. You're the one claiming that JDS will submit Cain easily. What evidence do you have to support that claim? Oh right, nothing. Just blind nuthuggery.

carwin-guillotine-jds-ufc-131.gif

I think he might be able to defend off his back and probably get up but I don't think he'll catch Cain with a sub.

I remember how great Chuck Liddell's take down defense was when he was in his prime. I think JDS's TDD may even be better than Liddells. Even if Cain gets him down JDS will pop right back up and that's the extent of any jj you will see from him. Cain is getting dropped again and that's really the only conclusion.

The burden of proof is on you, dipshit. You're the one claiming that JDS will submit Cain easily. What evidence do you have to support that claim? Oh right, nothing. Just blind nuthuggery.

And, again, what proof is there that you don't have to support it? I've already explained why I think that, which by the way, was logical and factual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back