Junior Dos Santos: "If Cain Velasquez Takes Me Down, You Guys Will See My BJJ"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw when cain takes down JDS and beats his fac so bad he has to get reconstructive and looks like a busted ambercrombie fitch model like Silva, then lets see what you are all saying!

You got your own opinion.
Just because you don't agree with everyone on something that nobody knows doesn't mean anything.
Everyone has their own opinions and nobody should be insulted based on them.

We will see come the 29th if the fight hits the mat.

All very true and agreeable. I believe in respecting other's opinions, and I thank you and others that did for presenting your take in such a way that didn't bash or anything the like.

Poorly grounded is an opinion, I truly believe JDS has something in the form of a submission that will surprise everyone. I can understand why people ridicule it, I think its more very contrasting views than anything else. I think that all that training around world class BJJ guys in MMA would benefit him greatly to the point of said submission, but that is not the view that others support, as I can see.

Not surprised that the odds are that low, however. Mind linking the site/how you got them?

http://sports.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/mma/ufc/cain-velasquez-v-junior-dos-santos-e216090536

It was all good until you said no one should be insulted based on theri opinions.

Hitler- some pretty bad opinions I have historically insulted him evne post mortim.

The cop- who gave me a seat belt ticket a block from my house the day i picked up my new born son. I don not value that dicks opinions and I have just insulted him and feel it is warranted.

The ahole form Vtech the douche in con. All very bad opinions and most woudl agree deserve to be insulted.

So yeah you are pretty much wrong.

Hitler had opinions that were proven wrong based on scientific facts. He also didn't just keep it at an opinion.
So no it's not the same at all.

Just because you just had a son doesn't give you an exception to the law.
People who feel like they earned something based on nothing crack me up.

im curious to see if cain can even take jds down

I believe Cain will KO JDS with a flying kick, pretty easily too. ShogunTbone whats ur evidence to disprove it? My logic he trains at the American Kickboxing Acamedy :icon_lol: JK

selfpunch.gif

Cain will need to get inside of JDS Punches you know the ones that KO'd him last time then somehow magically make sure JDS doesn't utilize his supremely superior footwork and TDD to stuff that attempt.

I honestly cannot see Cain winning this fight. JDS has a gas tank on par with Cain better hands better footwork a much higher fighting IQ. And a big psychological advantage. Anyone who thinks is gonna take JDS down is crazy JDS TDD is the Michael Bisping equivelant in the HW division. I reckon 2 round TKO to JDS

If the fight goes to the ground, Junior will be in serious trouble. Cain's top control is sick and he has never been submitted before.

The key aspect to the fight imo, if Cain gets him down he'll win and if he can't it's JDS all the way

I don't really think if Cain takes JDS down that means it's all a wrap. It certainly betters his odds, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's going to be able to keep him there either. I mean Carwin's a pretty damn strong wrestler and JDS was able to get back to his feet fairly quickly. And like I said earlier in the thread, there's no doubting JDS has been putting a lot of time into his ground game given his latest and possible future opponents.

This fight should be more competitive the second time around. But if Cain can't control JDS on the ground, then all it takes is another well placed punch to put him right back in the losing column.

Oh geeez...and people thought Overeem fans were ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Not Overeem fans in general, just you....

carwin-guillotine-jds-ufc-131.gif

I think he might be able to defend off his back and probably get up but I don't think he'll catch Cain with a sub.

What if JDS beats up Cain, but doesn't finish him, then takes him down and subs him from the top, because that takedown looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back