Junior Dos Santos: "If Cain Velasquez Takes Me Down, You Guys Will See My BJJ"

Status
Not open for further replies.
luckily for JDS it more than likely won't get to that point. Cain's just going to leave himself wide open like he always does when he mindlessly rushes in to set up his takedowns with punches, get caught, and go to sleep. again.

Kongo dropped him 3 times for the 10 seconds that fight was contested on the feet.

I agree that Cain hasn't exactly shown stellar boxing defense, but in all fairness, the Kongo fight was a LONG time ago now. Cain has undoubtedly improved a lot since then.

I've been preaching this for a couple weeks now.

I honestly believe JDS will submit Cain if it goes to the ground. Easily, might I add.

on what basis, stab in the dark. The easily comment is the worst

I've been preaching this for a couple weeks now.

I honestly believe JDS will submit Cain if it goes to the ground. Easily, might I add.

Bwahahahah!! Based on what? You've not seen a single second of JDS' ground game and you're going to say he's going to sub Cain.

If JDS told you fuckers the sky was green, you'd believe him!!

You believe in god also? I mean, since you believe things without any evidence.

Actually, yes, I do believe in God and am a proud Christian.

As a rebuttal, what is the evidence against it? We haven't seen JDS on the ground, and we haven't seen Cain on the ground with a guy that has a BJJ black belt, barring Bigfoot (who isn't exactly known for his submissions). Keep in mind that the fight with Rodrigo was entirely standing, if memory serves me right.

As a rebuttal, what is the evidence against it?
We haven't seen JDS on the ground, and we haven't seen Cain on the ground with a guy that has a BJJ black belt, barring Bigfoot (who isn't exactly known for his submissions). Keep in mind that the fight with Rodrigo was entirely standing, if memory serves me right.

That's called arguing from a negative. Logical fallacy. Again, if you think it is so likely, then place money on it. You'll make bank.

Bwahahahah!! Based on what?

The fact that he trains with some of the best BJJ practioners in MMA every day, such as Minotauro, Rogerio, Jacare, Spider, etc., and recently earned his black belt.

You've not seen a single second of JDS' ground game

And neither have you. So on what basis do you have to disclaim what I said?

If JDS told you fuckers the sky was green, you'd believe him!!

Guess what? He's the champ. Cain's not. That's fact.

As a rebuttal, what is the evidence against it? We haven't seen JDS on the ground, and we haven't seen Cain on the ground with a guy that has a BJJ black belt, barring Bigfoot (who isn't exactly known for his submissions). Keep in mind that the fight with Rodrigo was entirely standing, if memory serves me right.

ShogunTBone - Poster of the year
You have my vote

Right because Cain doesn't practice BJJ at all, and easily gets submitted all the time.

ShogunTBone - Poster of the year
You have my vote

MinotauroNogueira1_display_image.jpg

:cool:

JDS has a good point. We've never seen his ground game because he's never had to use it. Who's to say how good or bad it is?

JDS has a good point. We've never seen his ground game because he's never had to use it. Who's to say how good or bad it is?

I haven't seen it since, so I'll assume he hasn't improved.

I see that my statement wasn't exactly the most well received.

26432020animatedgif20de.gif

Wouldn't mind seeing JDS submit Cain and shut up all the people that call him one dimensional. But He will most likely KO him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back