• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June gonna be pretty lit for ufc fans

Chandler is so money hungry, I wouldn't be surprised if they bribe him to get his ass KO'd by Conor.

Who's "they" lol? UFC is succeeding just fine without him, they wouldn't gamble the company's reputation on any fighter at this point with any match fixing, not worth it.

Perfect sound check song:

-Easy as it gets, so you can play on autopilot while dialing in your volume

-Has backing vocals

-has distortion and guitar lead for checking pedals and gain staging

- just long enough to get volume set and then you are done, but you could easily extend with an extra chorus or solo if you need to continue fixing levels

Last edited:
i honestly think khamzat gonna prove the haters wrong and beat whittaker. he looks invincible when he is on top of his game. as long as he doesn't get cocky

still undefeated

So far he's fought exactly two ranked fighters, and he looked completely beatable in both of those bouts.

We already know Khamzat looks great fighting low quality opponents.

Chandler is so money hungry, I wouldn't be surprised if they bribe him to get his ass KO'd by Conor.

if the fix gonna happen it would've already happened in the 2 dustin fights, which it didn't

boys this gonna be fun

doostin vs islam
strickland vs costa
whittaker vs khamzat
pavlovich vs volkov

then finally we got
conor vs chandler

definitely stepping up their game after so many disappointed cards in the last few years

anyone wanna give me their predictions on these fights?
Islam
Strickland
Whittaker (not confident on this pick)
Pavlovich
Conor vs Chandler..... I pick Chandler but anything can happen here.

I'll be there next week. I'm psyched!

I think he just loses by fighting with absolutely no gameplan. Unless he’s lucky because he’s guaranteed to do multiple stupid things in there lol

Lets hope he doesn't one good thing in there and flattens Conor like a hydraulic press lol.

Sherdoggers got nothing to do except whine about UFC

It's tragic

2301574d-7c7b-43b8-ad9c-5dce6dcdf216_text.gif

i honestly think khamzat gonna prove the haters wrong and beat whittaker. he looks invincible when he is on top of his game. as long as he doesn't get cocky

still undefeated

Yeh but his grip is now compromised because of the torn ligaments in his hand. That shit doesn't feel normal or as strong as it was for at least a year, from my own experience. So he's not going to be a grappling monster in this fight. Plus he remains pretty skinny for MW.

I think he just loses by fighting with absolutely no gameplan. Unless he’s lucky because he’s guaranteed to do multiple stupid things in there lol

Chandler has the ability to finish what Chad Mendes couldn't on short notice.......but like it's been said before, he does dumb shit in his fights. He should have the gas tank to outlast Conor if he sticks to a reasonable game plan.

Back