Julian Assange: Have more Hillary leaks, will release in stages.

Karma is an absolutely wonderful thing! I hope he saves the best stuff for last and wrecks havoc on the Clinton campaign, god knows it would be well deserved!

Is anybody actually voting for her? Like, literally nobody cares about her. How the fuck is Trump not destroying her in the polls?
A lot of women will vote for her on the basis of "girl power" and their lapdog progressive husbands will follow their lead.

She has no responsibility in the DNC being hacked. And, corrupt or not, my interest is in the goals of those who are trying to manipulate our elections through it.

If the RNC hacked them and leaked it, I'd be fine with it. If a political action committee was behind it, I'd also be fine with it. If it was Sanders or a U.S. corporation, I'd be fine with it. If it's coming from a foreign entity, I'm not not fine with it.

I don't have an issue with hacking or releasing the information. I have an issue with who does the hacking and why they are choosing to release it in the form they are choosing.

Honestly why WOULDNT you expect others to have a vested interest in what goes on/leadership in the US? US policy reaches farther than anyone elses , so while its nice that youd expect others with skin in the game to sit on their hands despite being capable of possibly influencing what they believe to be a diserable outcome , its not really very realistic...........human nature and all. Weve influenced more than our share of " elections " in places we had zero legitmate authority to do so.

All is fair in love and war

And 98% of the media will ignore and deflect it... it's honestly scary what is happening right now and how 40% of the country is too dullard to realize it.

No point of releasing it all at once, the MSM will bury it in 2 days to talk about someone Eric Trump said. Smarter move is to release them slowly and let the MSM panic

We will call this the NSA playbook.

I constantly talk about the effects of media saturation. The way the Snowden/NSA story was released, and now this, shows that I am not the only one who thinks that media saturation is what decides public opinion on issues.

Honestly why WOULDNT you expect others to have a vested interest in what goes on/leadership in the US? US policy reaches farther than anyone elses , so while its nice that youd expect others with skin in the game to sit on their hands despite being capable of possibly influencing what they believe to be a diserable outcome , its not really very realistic...........human nature and all. Weve influenced more than our share of " elections " in places we had zero legitmate authority to do so.

All is fair in love and war

I never said it's unrealistic for them to get try and get involved. I'm saying I don't approve of it and don't think anyone else should either.

Actually, your complaint was how they were releasing it, and how it's designed to hurt Hillary's campaign. You seemed to not care where the information came from, just that it was being released in a trickled out manner that is obviously meant to hurt her, instead of releasing it all at once so the story has a chance to be squashed within a week.

Let's face it, your main issue is that it hurts Hillary. Not that it's possibly Russia that is doing it. I highly, HIGHLY doubt you'd be A-OK with the RNC hacking into the DNC's database. I mean, c'mon. You know you didn't type that with a straight face. It's an attack on Hillary that has some bite, and you don't like it, period.

THen you didn't read where I specified foreign entities from the very beginning.

...Given that we have no idea on the source of the leaks, I'm always concerned when foreign powers work this hard to manipulate our elections....

Assange being so concerned with making Hillary look bad but not Trump really points to him being a Putin stooge. As a yuge Trump guy, even I can admit that. Trump certainly must have tons of shit on him, yet WL doesn't release any of it? Come on, son...

I've never liked Assange, always thought he was an anti-American cunt. I hope none of my fellow Trump fans think he has anything but America's worst interest at heart. He does not like our country, our society, or us. Do not trust him. Nothing could make me support Crooked Hillary, but I can despise her and him at the same time.

Because he's trying to influence the election like his Comrades want him to sweet cheeks ;)

Not so fun when it's your candidate, is it? Meanwhile, the MSM tries to influence the election (in favor of Hillary) every day.

Release it all now.

Anyone complaining "the MSM will bury it" is buying into the very premise that resulted in the creation of wikileaks. The information is there, saying it's only as useful as how it's spun is conceding your thought process to the MSM.

This is interesting. How crazy would it be to drop some legit criminal stuff just a couple days before the election?

As fun as this makes it though, I don't agree with it. If he was going to release, he should just dump it. I'd rather just have the raw info and draw my own conclusions, than have him release things in parts so as to control the narrative, or to find times where it hurts the most. Thats been my complaint about wikileaks from the start...they try to frame things a certain way, or create a certain story to go along with their leaks, rather than just dump the info and let us decide what to make of it.

I hear people say this, or that she's a bitch, with absolute confidence.
I don't think you know her. So tell me, what makes her a cunt?

Well, how about dragging a little girl's reputation through the mud in order to get a rapist she later admitted she knew was guilty off the hook? She could have defended that POS without doing that, but she chose to attack a child, using the "she was asking for it" defense instead. Feminist my ass.

Not so fun when it's your candidate, is it? Meanwhile, the MSM tries to influence the election (in favor of Hillary) every day.
Messiah Drumpf has never said anything to cause the MSM to have a field day. He is an innocent victim that wouldn't kick a baby out of a conference. The Conspirators of the liberal MSM not once report anything on the DNC leaks. Pretty weird how nothing pops up when you google about the DNC leaks. ;)

Back