Julian Assange: Have more Hillary leaks, will release in stages.

I've seen plenty of Hillary supporters acknowledge her fuck ups.
Not so much with Trump.

I don't get why people can't cheer for their candidate without believing they're saints.

I think the fact that they play off her schemes and scams as "fuck ups" or "judgement lapses" is what's really disturbing.

I think the fact that they play off her schemes and scams as "fuck ups" or "judgement lapses" is what's really disturbing.
Most of the shit that have been called scandals weren't scandals.
That's why people got tired of hearing about Benghazi. There was and is nothing there, no meat.

What's more disturbing are the people who truly believe Clinton is an innocent being attacked by republicans and has done nothing wrong, because this are the people voting for her

What's truly truly truly disturbing is all these foreigners trying to influence our election.

What's truly truly truly disturbing is all these foreigners trying to influence our election.

yeah, the US called dibs on foreign espionage and electoral manipulation decades ago. Did the rest of the world not get the memo??

Last edited:
I have to agree with the idea that releasing it in stages is the type of manipulation that I question.

If it's being released in stages it's so that the voting public is slowly conditioned to vote in a specific fashion. Given that we have no idea on the source of the leaks, I'm always concerned when foreign powers work this hard to manipulate our elections.

If you release it all at once, maybe the MSM tries to bury it but the right wing of the media will continue to bring these things up and the campaigns and Super PAC's can choose what to target and when. This approach just reeks of external manipulation and I don't see how anyone concerned about election manipulation could find it acceptable...even if it's being used to harm someone you don't agree with politically.

Because it's Hillary this time but next time it's someone else. I don't want this to become the new normal.

I have to agree with the idea that releasing it in stages is the type of manipulation that I question.

If it's being released in stages it's so that the voting public is slowly conditioned to vote in a specific fashion. Given that we have no idea on the source of the leaks, I'm always concerned when foreign powers work this hard to manipulate our elections.

If you release it all at once, maybe the MSM tries to bury it but the right wing of the media will continue to bring these things up and the campaigns and Super PAC's can choose what to target and when. This approach just reeks of external manipulation and I don't see how anyone concerned about election manipulation could find it acceptable...even if it's being used to harm someone you don't agree with politically.

Because it's Hillary this time but next time it's someone else. I don't want this to become the new normal.

It is not acceptable but what can anybody do? Dude is holed up in an embassy and Russia will probably release the emails regardless.

It is Hillary/DNC fault that they didn't encrypt this shit.

Anyway, manipulation or not if the leaks contain bad stuff about Hillary will you still vote for her just to avoid being manipulated?

yeah, the US called dibs on foreign espionage and electoral manipulation decades ago. Did the rest of the world not get the memo??
Derp, the US invented those things, right?
What's even more disturbing than foreigners trying to influence our elections is people defending it

Derp, the US invented those things, right?
What's even more disturbing than foreigners trying to influence our elections is people defending it

im just confused as to how the US has a prominent history in forigen manipulation and then get riled up when it happens to them. The US is the world leader in espionage - with open files on something like 193 countries -- formed coups to establish new governments, etc.

But when Russia just releases unaltered documents about a political party -- well now the world is on fire.

Karma is a bitch; reap what you sow; chickens come home to roost -- pick an analogy, they all fit here.

I would say the real concern is Russia delivering the transparency the DNC is not.

im just confused as to how the US has a prominent history in forigen manipulation and then get riled up when it happens to them. The US is the world leader in espionage - with open files on something like 193 countries -- formed coups to establish new governments, etc.

But when Russia just releases unaltered documents about a political party -- well now the world is on fire.

Karma is a bitch; reap what you sow; chickens come home to roost -- pick an analogy, they all fit here.

I would say the real concern is Russia delivering the transparency the DNC is not.
If you think it's wrong, shouldn't you be against it?

If you think it's wrong, shouldn't you be against it?

im not american -- i think of it as a mild incident of you reap what you sow. And, to be honest, most of the people griping about it are only doing so because its targeted against the side they support. If it was documents leaked about the RNC, half of you currently in ire, wouldnt say a thing.

Still doesnt hold a candle to what the US did in Panama, Nicaragua, Libya, Iran, etc, etc.

Release it in stages? What a joke. What's the point? Why not release it all at once? Julian might as well release the first stage after she is already president.

It is not acceptable but what can anybody do? Dude is holed up in an embassy and Russia will probably release the emails regardless.

It is Hillary/DNC fault that they didn't encrypt this shit.

Anyway, manipulation or not if the leaks contain bad stuff about Hillary will you still vote for her just to avoid being manipulated?

I've never said I was voting for her so it's not going to dissuade me from making the most informed choice I can.

But, on one hand, I will absolutely vote to spite foreign powers. Unless they're showing something like she killed a man and framed his wife so she could steal their child or something equally heinous. But if it's just your standard political machinations then I might vote for her just to stick it to those who say I shouldn't. It's not like picking Trump over Hillary is some massive gain for the nation.

I didn't find what the DNC did to Sanders to be the the sort of thing that I find unacceptable political behavior. I think it was stupid to cut the legs out from a viable candidate and risk alienating your base but it wasn't some revelation that changes my opinion on any of the parties involved. It's how politics has always worked.

Because the point of being on the top of the hill is that you don't let people do to you what you're doing to them. Once they can match your tactics in effectivenss, it's not long before you stop being on the top of the hill.

But if it's just your standard political machinations then I might vote for her just to stick it to those who say I shouldn't. It's not like picking Trump over Hillary is some massive gain for the nation.

Supreme Court Justices are a big deal.

One of the only thing that I disagree with conservative Supreme Court justices about was gay marriage. Now it is legal and and won;t be taken away and isn't an issue anymore.

Do we really want the deck stacked with Hillary's appointees?

Great news. Hillary is a fucking cunt

Because the point of being on the top of the hill is that you don't let people do to you what you're doing to them. Once they can match your tactics in effectivenss, it's not long before you stop being on the top of the hill.

You were only going to be on top of the hill as a nation (in terms for world espionage) for so long due to technology available. You dont need SIGNIT SAT capabilities anymore -- now anyone with an ip connection and a case of mountain dew can infiltrate.

It was a mild occurrence happening to a country that has be pulling this kind of activity against a myriad of countries for decades.

Sorry, States. Japanese build a better car, China produces more steel and now anyone with a proxy can be a better spy.

You still got cheeseburgers and football!

Back