Julian Assange: Have more Hillary leaks, will release in stages.

Conspiracy and collusion thrive in secrecy and darkness , the ability of conspirators to communicate freely in secrecy is the glue that holds any conspiratorial group togetogether. If there is no darkness there can be trust amongst the members and the whole thing falls apart. This is assanges take on things anyhow. His old website IQ.org , and an essay he authored called " conspiracy in governance " ( I think anyway) detailed exactly what purpose he envisioned for Wikileaks.

You're missing my point. I don't have a problem with exposing corruption (although nothing the DNC did was corrupt or even questionable, unless you're a Bernie fan). I have a problem with foreign powers doing it with a goal towards manipulating our elections.

In my first post, I made clear that just releasing all of the information at once is one thing. Releasing it in stages is intentionally manipulative and if it's coming from a foreign power, then American should be concerned.

Don't confuse my concerns about who did the hacking and how it's being released with being concerned about the exposure. A document dump gives us everything up front and then we sift through it for what matters. Timed releases of information curated by a foreign power is a very different thing.

Is there some reason everything can't be released at once?

If anyone is against Assange releasing info, you are part of the problem. Corruption and back door politics are far too rampant. This is a way to cut them back down to size.

You're missing my point. I don't have a problem with exposing corruption (although nothing the DNC did was corrupt or even questionable, unless you're a Bernie fan). I have a problem with foreign powers doing it with a goal towards manipulating our elections.

In my first post, I made clear that just releasing all of the information at once is one thing. Releasing it in stages is intentionally manipulative and if it's coming from a foreign power, then American should be concerned.

Don't confuse my concerns about who did the hacking and how it's being released with being concerned about the exposure. A document dump gives us everything up front and then we sift through it for what matters. Timed releases of information curated by a foreign power is a very different thing.

I understand perfectly what you're saying, I just think its a bit of an errrr redundant......obvious, I don't know statement . From the hackers point of view as a world citizen they are every bit within their right to try an influence things, its the same justification that anyone anywhere uses to act in their own interest. Repeating that you don't like it doesn't really mean anything. Its like saying you don't like the fact that lions go after the sick and old , its a nice sentiment and all but its a sentiment that's divorced from the fact that nature and everything it does is indifferent to those types of feelings.

As far as the staggered release , well id guess he figures the establishment candidate of the most powerful country on the planet is of highest priority, and knowing something of the goldfish'esqu attention span of the average low information voter out their he's maximizing his hand. No body even knows what the leaks entail , maybe there's a damn good reason to torpedo her in there. .....maybe there isn't. I guess we'll see.

Do a little reading on the guy and his strategy/ motives are very clear

I understand perfectly what you're saying, I just think its a bit of an errrr redundant......obvious, I don't know statement . From the hackers point of view as a world citizen they are every bit within their right to try an influence things, its the same justification that anyone anywhere uses to act in their own interest. Repeating that you don't like it doesn't really mean anything. Its like saying you don't like the fact that lions go after the sick and old , its a nice sentiment and all but its a sentiment that's divorced from the fact that nature and everything it does is indifferent to those types of feelings.

As far as the staggered release , well id guess he figures the establishment candidate of the most powerful country on the planet is of highest priority, and knowing something of the goldfish'esqu attention span of the average low information voter out their he's maximizing his hand. No body even knows what the leaks entail , maybe there's a damn good reason to torpedo her in there. .....maybe there isn't. I guess we'll see.

Do a little reading on the guy and his strategy/ motives are very clear

You're not addressing my point.

Can't the same exposure be accomplished by releasing everything on Hillary or the DNC at the same time? What is gained by holding any of it back for later? Wouldn't the RNC and Trump keep this going as long as necessary given the opportunity?

A document dump gives us everything up front and then we sift through it for what matters. Timed releases of information curated by a foreign power is a very different thing.

Thing with releasing a whole stack of documents/emails is that there is too much info for people to process and the major revelations are fighting each other for Media attention. Releasing the big News bit by bit allows the public to focus on each revelation with more acuteness and outrage.

The only thing I fault Assange is not releasing back when Bernie had a chance ; so my hunch is he doesn't have stuff too incriminating/explosive.

Can't the same exposure be accomplished by releasing everything on Hillary or the DNC at the same time? What is gained by holding any of it back for later? Wouldn't the RNC and Trump keep this going as long as necessary given the opportunity?

But I did address your point. I said it was obviously for the maximum Negative ( for Clinton) effect in my last paragraph. What else could it be for? Its not as if you're making some revelation by saying this or attempting to make me acknowledge it ( again) . He / they obviously want to damage what he / they deem to be a party hostile to their interest.

I sure thought he did. Makes me wonder if you tried more to respond to what he's saying if you'd see that. You don't like foreigners or foreign government influencing the elections. He said as world citizens people can (and should be expected to) act in their own self-interests. He also tackled you question of timing. Other than capitulation what more do you want from him?

Here is the problem here. What evidence do you have that Russia is involved in this at all?

See, I have seen this playbook played out before. Snowden apparently works for Russia, and China, according to our rouge alphabet agencies, despite the fact that there is absolutely zero evidence to support this.

Assange will release more leaks from the Hillary camp , in stages, for maximum impact.
giphy.gif

Clearly Assange should listen to all the experts on Sherdog, he doesn't know what he's doing.

I knew it!

You're probably posting from an Obama phone, too.
Can't wait to get mine in the mail tired of posting on sherdog from the library computer

He lives in an embassy, how could any of us sherdoggers give him advice that would improve over that?
We could give solid advice on how to bang 10s, fwap to tranny threads, or in my case Boise dimes

Is anybody actually voting for her? Like, literally nobody cares about her. How the fuck is Trump not destroying her in the polls?

Senior citizens think she is the second coming of bill clinton, and a large majority of them vote, so......

Back