Julian Assange: Have more Hillary leaks, will release in stages.

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
GS0jycj.gif

My body is so ready

Is anybody actually voting for her? Like, literally nobody cares about her. How the fuck is Trump not destroying her in the polls?

No point of releasing it all at once, the MSM will bury it in 2 days to talk about someone Eric Trump said. Smarter move is to release them slowly and let the MSM panic

Is anybody actually voting for her? Like, literally nobody cares about her. How the fuck is Trump not destroying her in the polls?

The media is a powerful force. Doesn't matter what the truth is. Only matters what is believed. And the media wants you to believe Trump is the anti Christ.

Because the media is constantly covering for Clinton with deflection stories and then over inflating any story that involves Trump. Mass manipulation and propaganda is single handily keeping Clinton in it.

Releasing it in stages sounds more like someone looking for a payday, or making a power play, then someone that wants to help his people.

If you have something Americans, and the world,needs to know, release it all and let the people decide what to do with it.

Withholding information and manipulating events is the very shit we don't want out people in power doing.

Releasing it in stages sounds more like someone looking for a payday, or making a power play, then someone that wants to help his people.

If you have something Americans, and the world,needs to know, release it all and let the people decide what to do with it.

Withholding information and manipulating events is the very shit we don't want out people in power doing.

If he releases all at once the MSM will bury it, people aren't even talking about the DNC corruption anymore.

The media is a powerful force. Doesn't matter what the truth is. Only matters what is believed. And the media wants you to believe Trump is the anti Christ.

which is absolutely ridiculous. My father is the anti-christ.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Starting to sound like Assange has an agenda.

Hopefully it all comes out before the election. You know really, if he has this info, not only to keep quiet, but just knowing what he knows is worth killing him over.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Starting to sound like Assange has an agenda.
See it is this shit here that gets you labeled a liberal fanboy.

Why would he release it all and have the media cover it up in a couple days?

Come on man use your brain.

Because he's trying to influence the election like his Comrades want him to sweet cheeks ;)

This motherfucker gets on my nerves but I still can't wait to see what he's got. He doesn't seem like the type to sell wolf tickets

Why u so rustled bro?

If he releases all at once the MSM will bury it, people aren't even talking about the DNC corruption anymore.

Who cares? It's wikileaks, I can click on the site and read any time I want.

That's the whole point of wikileaks, it's not subject to the media networks agenda

Why u so rustled bro?
Because you seem (at times at least) to be a smart dude, but you let your bias get in the way of actually responding with intelligent post (sometimes).

I know a lot of your post are funny or sarcastic remarks, but your other serious ones are Liberal biased out the ass.

Then when you get called on it, you pretend like you don't know what we mean or you make a joke or try to sluff it off.

You are basically this boards John Stewart.

Back