Law Judge rules that banning illegal immigrants from carrying arms violates their 2nd amendment

The US military isn't deployed at the border buddy.

At this point there's literally nothing stopping an entire legion of Russian soldiers from claiming asylum and getting armed in our country.
Our country? You’re Canadian at best.

I don’t even know how you dunces figure out which shoe to put on first in the morning.

<Dany07> <Dany07> <Dany07>

You realise you just proved how fucking dumb you are with this comment, right? You can put your left or right shoe on first in the morning (or any other time of the day). The sky won't fall in if you put the right on first, or vice-versa. You don't have to "figure out" such a thing. Holy fuggin shit are you dumb. lol

<Dany07> <Dany07> <Dany07>

You realise you just proved how fucking dumb you are with this comment, right? You can put your left or right shoe on first in the morning (or any other time of the day). The sky won't fall in if you put the right on first, or vice-versa. You don't have to "figure out" such a thing. Holy fuggin shit are you dumb. lol

The fact that you took that joke literally is hilarious. You didn’t need to explain that you can put on your shoes without much thought in the mornings. Funny how that is what got your attention and not that I called you an unpatriotic turd. But let’s not deflect from what you and the other idiot are saying. You dumb fucks believe millions of Chinese & Russian migrants would buy guns and organize an army to fight against planes, tanks, crew served weapons, etc on US soil. As I said before, you two are about as intelligent as a pubic hair. What other crazy ideas do you have?

The fact that you took that joke literally is hilarious. You didn’t need to explain that you can put on your shoes without much thought in the mornings. Funny how that is what got your attention and not that I called you an unpatriotic turd. But let’s not deflect from what you and the other idiot are saying. You dumb fucks believe millions of Chinese & Russian migrants would buy guns and organize an army to fight against planes, tanks, crew served weapons, etc on US soil. As I said before, you two are about as intelligent as a pubic hair. What other crazy ideas do you have?

It wasn't a joke. It was you trying to be cute by using an insult that didn't make any sense. There is no correct 'order' you put your shoes on you fucking idiot. lol

No, I don't believe that will happen - I'm saying that based on the way Democrats run the country, it absolutely COULD happen. All it would come down to is the will of China & Russia to do such a thing. I don't think they'd try it, but that doesn't mean they couldn't. They absolutely could, because the Democrats hate the USA and want to destroy it, hence their decision-making.

What the fuck is going on here.
someone please explain why this is good

It wasn't a joke. It was you trying to be cute by using an insult that didn't make any sense. There is no correct 'order' you put your shoes on you fucking idiot. lol

No, I don't believe that will happen - I'm saying that based on the way Democrats run the country, it absolutely COULD happen. All it would come down to is the will of China & Russia to do such a thing. I don't think they'd try it, but that doesn't mean they couldn't. They absolutely could, because the Democrats hate the USA and want to destroy it, hence their decision-making.

No, it couldn’t happen you dumb puke.

Let's fly them in from Haiti and give them food, housing, health care, and assault weapons.

What could possibly go wrong?
I thought of something else: let's give the Bigrants social security benefits.

What could possibly go wrong?

Hey @fedorthegoat777

remember when you said this?

Lets see if you keep the same consistency in this thread or if you're a fucking pussy hypocrite.
Hello.
I do remember saying this. MLKJr was a great American and that is one of our greatest quotes from Great Americans, put it with JFK and Lincoln. If everyone judges each other on the content of their character and not the color of their skin, the world would be a great place.

I also believe you should protect your borders and not let them be invaded. I am of German / white ancestory. Look at all the cultures the Europeans destroyed. It is a big list. The Native Americans let the Europeans in, so did the Kingdom of Hawaii, it did not go good for them. Babylon to Persia to Rome, unprotected borders led to the destruction of nations.

I am a big fan of bringing in more South & Central Americans. We need a rapid and easy immigration process and even recruit them and allow food and housing vouchers for 3 months, even though I am against reckless government spending. A lot of great hard workers below us. I am strongly against allowing an open border so that terrorists, gang members, child traffickers, rapists, and murderers can just walk in.

This is being done by those who hate America to destroy America. And America will fall because of this, as Rome did.

Hello.
I do remember saying this. MLKJr was a great American and that is one of our greatest quotes from Great Americans, put it with JFK and Lincoln. If everyone judges each other on the content of their character and not the color of their skin, the world would be a great place.

I also believe you should protect your borders and not let them be invaded. I am of German / white ancestory. Look at all the cultures the Europeans destroyed. It is a big list. The Native Americans let the Europeans in, so did the Kingdom of Hawaii, it did not go good for them. Babylon to Persia to Rome, unprotected borders led to the destruction of nations.

I am a big fan of bringing in more South & Central Americans. We need a rapid and easy immigration process and even recruit them and allow food and housing vouchers for 3 months, even though I am against reckless government spending. A lot of great hard workers below us. I am strongly against allowing an open border so that terrorists, gang members, child traffickers, rapists, and murderers can just walk in.

This is being done by those who hate America to destroy America. And America will fall because of this, as Rome did.

So by your own ideology, this thread which is judging on RACE and not of content of character is not in line with your views, yet you haven't critizied the OP for it.

So by your own ideology, this thread which is judging on RACE and not of content of character is not in line with your views, yet you haven't critizied the OP for it.

This thread and the OP are not judging anyone or anything by race. So why would @fedorthegoat777 have to be critical of that? His post is solid.

If anything when millions of people from not just the countries south of the US but from all parts of the world cross the border without being vetted, it doesn't even allow for those peoples character to be judged. Meaning we are clueless as to who they are and what their pasts look like. I want good people with good intentions to come here and live good lives. I have no issues with them owning firearms if they choose to.

The situation at the US border has been really bad and I'm concerned way to many people have crossed that no decent society would have them be a part of.

I love the war room because you can read the first page of a thread, skip to the last and then wonder at the mystery of how it got so derailed so fast.

Who the constitution protects based on its wording is an interesting topic.

Back