Law Judge rules that banning illegal immigrants from carrying arms violates their 2nd amendment

Keep squeezing the working and middle class and see how that works out for you. And before you blah blah Republican this and that, I'm aware they're the problem too.

The US is certainly dying at this rate. People are having a hard time with the cost of living, having a hard time buying houses, having a hard time finding mates. Subsidizing and granted rights to illegals who have no right to be in the country is just going to cause more angst. These people are clearly being weaponized to hurt the average American.
Are you American?

If we made that argument that its a natural right, then it would be the only positive right in the Constitution, well unless you consider the public defendant to be a positive right too.

If we go through that logic then government should be issuing free guns to people.

That's quite the journey through that logic.

That's quite the journey through that logic.
How come? arguing that since its a natural right it can't be regulated is far-fetched.

There is no State in America where owning guns is cost-prohibitive, people are just bitching that their gun hobby is expensive.

My favorite Article is 118..... Any foreigner then enters Mexico illegally and then comes back can face up to 10 years in prison. All and all I think America could learn a lot from Mexicos immigration laws. I apologize for providing a dead link.

But Article 118 was abolished...

No worries about the dead link, laws change after all, Congressional deadlock is a very American thing.

How come? arguing that since its a natural right it can't be regulated is far-fetched.

There is no State in America where owning guns is cost-prohibitive, people are just bitching that their gun hobby is expensive.
I saw a Hi Point “yeet cannon” at a store the other day for less than $200. The name alone made me think the cost should have been double. It’s ugly as shit though.

1761875-1-base-conversionFormat-1200-conversionFormat

Yet, make no mistake, this ruling is not in support of the 2A, it is to fuck with people angry about millions of illegals being here and overrunning cities, especially cities where there are overly stringent gun laws like NYC Chicago and DC. Let’s wait until one of those districts have to deal with an illegal with a gun-they won’t know which way to go.
The ruling is the logical end of how modern conservative views the 2A , particularly when it meets originalism.

Yet, make no mistake, this ruling is not in support of the 2A, it is to fuck with people angry about millions of illegals being here and overrunning cities, especially cities where there are overly stringent gun laws like NYC Chicago and DC. Let’s wait until one of those districts have to deal with an illegal with a gun-they won’t know which way to go.

Illegals would still need to apply for State laws that have yet to be declared unconstitutional.

The ruling is the logical end of how modern conservative views the 2A , particularly when it meets originalism.

pretty much this

"the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

the 2nd amendment loving maga republicans are gonna be spinning themselves into a frenzy going "no....not like that!"

I saw a Hi Point “yeet cannon” at a store the other day for less than $200. The name alone made me think the cost should have been double. It’s ugly as shit though.

1761875-1-base-conversionFormat-1200-conversionFormat

who cares how ugly it is, as long as it can shoot holes through cans of bud light it will still sell.

This is an ultra rare double owning.

On one hand liberals can say to conservatives “this is what you wanted” etc.

On the other hand “legally armed” illegals is a kick in the sack for Biden’s election chances.

<{outtahere}>

This reminds me of how the NRA supported gun control when Black Panthers were walking around armed.

This reminds me of how the NRA supported gun control when Black Panthers were walking around armed.
Except for the fact that the Black Panthers that the NRA was defending, were United States Citizens? <WhatIsThis>

I keep reading posters defending Bidens Border ineptness by stating "Migrants commit very small amounts of crime compared to citizens". I hope everyone knows that is a lie. We are having huge Migrant crime waves coast to coast. We are seeing types of crimes that never existed here before--scooter and motorcycle snatch and grabs, professional pick pockets etc But Liberal DAs are not prosecuting the crime if it can affect immigration status. In Washington, Oregon and California, cops are not even allowed to ascertain immigration status. You know how many migrant arrests are on the books in those states? Yup, 0. It's zero, thanks to sanctuary state policies that prohibit law enforcement from inquiring about citizenship status. We have a large percentage of people coming out of jails and mental institutions and coming right in. You think that is a low crime demographic? Liberal DAs like Bragg and Gascon even ordered prosecutors to avoid cases with immigration consequences. God forbid they admit this is a real problem.

The narrative that these are families fleeing political persecution and need safe haven is bullshit. These are other nations poor and criminals looking for an escape and handouts. Easiest solution? Let the true asylum seeking families in, send the rest back.

Shut up with this stupid ass rhetoric. It's racist, for one, because it's incredibly and overtly anti-black because their impact on violent crime is hugely disproportionate. Secondly, it diverts the conversation from the actual substance of the matter for the sake of appearing edgy because the bullshit you're citing has nothing to do with the conversation. It's also ridiculous that you slice the 100% unrelated narrative you're injecting here to be "violent crime" so you can denigrate black American's disproportionately at the same time as removing crimes that illegal immigrants openly and obviously commit (tax evasion, illegal border crossing, driving without a license) and any that are still criminal but not "violent" (any form of theft, drug distribution, etc.).

Lastly, the first thing you do when getting to the meat and potatoes of solving crime is removing variables. Reducing the number of criminals by securing the border and instituting a sensible immigration policy/process so that the same great people come here legally would only help in reducing ALL crime. Then you attack the central problems.

Another stupid ass remark. Immigrants will never stop trying to get here, that doesn't mean to have no control of your border, unless you think countries like Canada aren't free. Stop being a propagandist. FWIW, FYI, the Native American's and Mexico didn't have very good border control. How are their borders looking? How are their peoples/countries fairing these days?

Hmm, I dunno. let's ask the native American's, etc. and find out. Lemme know when you get to the reservation and ask them how they feel about borders. Also, lemme know how they welcome you when you cross the border of their reservation.

All you half wit fucks live somewhere north of fuckin' Chicago and let everyone else deal with any issues you don't see as a problem. The moment an illegal immgirant parks in front of your front lawn you'll be the first fuckin one on the phone to call ICE.
When you say "stupid ass rhetoric" it seems like you don't want to deal with the facts. Illegals are less likely to commit violent crime. Shouldn't we be more worried about the more violent population, the legal US residents?

- Immigrating to USA just to own guns?
Bunch of losers. I want to go to USA because the curvy ladies.

images

Conspiracy. ( long story short, i knew my roomate was selling drugs (weed and MDMA) and failed to report ) PA.
I feel safer knowing that you are unarmed...

Joking, that's fucked bro...

I will boycott PA until they restore your rights

Back