Law Judge rules that banning illegal immigrants from carrying arms violates their 2nd amendment

As an American that loves the constitution. And work with lots of Mexicans of varying degrees of immigration status, I have no issue with this. EVERYONE has the right to defend themselves. For the most part, they are forced to live in low income areas, areas I wouldn't go without my gun, so why should they not get to defend themselves?

Freedom is scary! Deal with it!

A lot of the nfa and the fact those restrictions don't seem good enough for a lot of people.

Almost everything California new York Massachusetts and a few others have done with gun laws in their states
Rod's gimmick is "nO oNe WaNtS tO tAkE yOuR gUnS!" even though the POTUS wants a federal AWB with no grandfather clause. I don't know why he even cares since he doesn't live in the US.

How thorough and accurate are the background checks for illegal immigrants?

Does answering "Yes" on question 21l of the 4473 preclude someone from legally purchasing a firearm?

All "Newcomers" should immediately be provided free housing, limitless access to food and other amenities while enjoying
gun ownership without obstacles imposed on US Citizens who are obviously bent on armed insurrection.

Su casa est mi casa.

How come?

How come it's a stupid leap in logic to profess that the government should just be handing out guns?

arguing that since its a natural right it can't be regulated is far-fetched.

No more far fetched than waiting on the free gun from the government.

There is no State in America where owning guns is cost-prohibitive, people are just bitching that their gun hobby is expensive.

Well, there is . . . I think some examples have been mentioned in the thread or other threads in the WR. Some states require a license and other legal documentation to purchase. To say those extra costs aren't prohibitive is pretty ignorant. If folks are going to whine about a "poll tax" for whatever a State issued ID must cost but turn a blind eye to the extra taxes and all of the actual and proposed fees as well as the waiting period when it comes to buying a gun in many states . . . come on dude.

Hobbyists are the ones who can most afford the extra costs. The person that actually needs something immediately for protection is going to be negatively impacted.

pretty much this

"the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

the 2nd amendment loving maga republicans are gonna be spinning themselves into a frenzy going "no....not like that!"

Hardly . . . well at least those who aren't hypocrites won't be . . . I've already stated my support for this here in the thread.

How thorough and accurate are the background checks for illegal immigrants?

I guess it depends. Sometimes the BGCs for citizens isn't very thorough.

Does answering "Yes" on question 21l of the 4473 preclude someone from legally purchasing a firearm?
Maaayyyybeeee . . .

May aliens legally in the United States purchase firearms?

An alien legally in the U.S. is not prohibited from purchasing firearms unless the alien is admitted into the U.S. under a nonimmigrant visa and does not meet one of the exceptions as provided in 18 U.S.C. 922(y)(2), such as possession of a valid hunting license or permit.

[18 U.S.C. 922 (d)(5), (g)(5) and (y)(2); 27 CFR 478.11 and 478.32(a)(5) ]

Last Reviewed January 30, 2020

18. U.S.C. 922(y)(2)

(2)Exceptions.—Subsections (d)(5)(B), (g)(5)(B), and (s)(3)(B)(v)(II) do not apply to any alien who has been lawfully admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa, if that alien is—
(A) admitted to the United States for lawful hunting or sporting purposes or is in possession of a hunting license or permit lawfully issued in the United States;
(B)an official representative of a foreign government who is—
(i) accredited to the United States Government or the Government’s mission to an international organization having its headquarters in the United States; or
(ii) en route to or from another country to which that alien is accredited;
(C) an official of a foreign government or a distinguished foreign visitor who has been so designated by the Department of State; or
(D) a foreign law enforcement officer of a friendly foreign government entering the United States on official law enforcement business.

How the fuck do you have a second amendment right when you aren’t a citizen?

I mean it’s fucked on its face.

Lol these judges think they have law that protects them from criminals well in culture where criminals do not go after judges at their house they can feel safe but they are giving power to people whos culture think it is fair game to go after law enforcement at their house will be first ones to pay dearly

f her and her ruling .. at some point people need to stand up to this nonsense and say enough is enough

Nowhere in the first 10 amendments to the Constitution is the word “citizen.” Often it is written “The right of the people…” The Bill of Rights protects everyone, including undocumented immigrants, to exercise free speech, religion, assembly, and to be free from unlawful government interference.

this makes no sense .. if they're here illegally, that means they are not supposed to be here in the first place .. they are not a part of this country, legally .. how the f can they have all those same rights as law abiding citizens ? what is the point of even having those classifications then ? citizen, illegal .. the lines have been completely blurred .. there's no difference between a citizen, legal resident or illegal alien now

Last edited:
at this point we have no borders and this is no longer a sovereign country .. it's a free for all .. california case in point .. illegals can hold office/have driver's licenses ? .. what else ? this is no longer a sovereign country

this makes no sense .. if they're here illegally, that means they are not supposed to be here in the first place .. they are not a part of this country, legally .. how the f can they have all those same rights as law abiding citizens ? what is the point of even having those classifications then ? citizen, illegal .. the lines have been completely blurred .. there's no difference between a citizen, legal resident or illegal alien now
I know this was posted already. But I'll remind everyone again.

There is a misconception that the U.S. Constitution applies only to U.S. citizens. Some passages and phrases in our laws explicitly state only “citizens” are afforded certain rights, such as the right to vote. When the terms “resident” or “person” is used instead of citizen, the rights and privileges afforded are extended to protect citizens and non-citizens alike. Moreover, protections under the 14th Amendment ensure that no particular group is discriminated against unlawfully.

Bill of Rights

Nowhere in the first 10 amendments to the Constitution is the word “citizen.” Often it is written “The right of the people…” The Bill of Rights protects everyone, including undocumented immigrants, to exercise free speech, religion, assembly, and to be free from unlawful government interference.

Now we want to to talk about sensible gun control? Why not just more guns for everyone?

Back