Josh Koscheck fought GSP for $10,000. Thinks he deserved UFC job over Nogueira

He talks as if he's on a 5 fight win streak. He's been stopped 4 of his last 5 losses.

Can't wait for Lima to knock his head off.

I feel sorry for how the UFC is basically stealing the sponsorship money from a lot of fighters and how huge a paycut they've taken. Koscheck isn't one of them though. That dude has made out WELL.

There was a whole show made about his ridiculous wealth - planes, lots of fancy cars, huge house. The video is taken down now haha. But the dude made out well.

Anybody who believes he didn't make a ton of money for that fight, which followed TUF and sold very well, is an idiot.

Anybody who believes he didn't make a ton of money for that fight, which followed TUF and sold very well, is an idiot.

At this point, I believe him more than Dana White

Nogueira held a belt, is hugely popular in Brazil, got several good fighters into mma and the UFC, and owns several gyms for talent scouting.

Koscheck has???

Pretty easy choice.

Nogueira held a belt, is hugely popular in Brazil, got several good fighters into mma and the UFC, and owns several gyms for talent scouting.

Koscheck has???

Pretty easy choice.

Hey, bro, he has an airplane. Does Nog have an airplane he doesn't feed carrots to? Case closed, you're hired, Kos.

Not a fan of Kos but good for him moving on to Bellator and getting paid.

Polski, Thank You for posting the link & transcribing.

So, should UFC hire every long term fighter they have on their roster? Just because you fight for them over ten years doesn't mean you get a job with them come the end of it. Not too many sports have a span of life for ten years, so invest and be smart with your money, have something to fall back on. I find it strange that people think you can play a sport for a few years and all of a sudden never do anything for the remaining 30 years of your life.

Your argument couldn't be more misplaced. Koscheck, say what you want about him, probably did a better job investing his money than any UFC fighter to date. He's not a dumb guy, and has his finances in order.

I get the fighter pay argument but Really Josh? How are YOU going to retire? Trying to play that sympathy card?

Picture-1121-480x360.jpg

josh.jpg

Josh-Koscheck-cars.jpg

Tiaira-josh-Koscheck-girlfriend-pic1.jpg

Lol, I always put Josh's face behind the words of anti-UFC Sherdoggers.

Dana has always made it clear he hates managers and agents...

Back