Jose Aldo's music of choice for cutting weight: The Smiths

'I was looking for a fight and then I found a fight
and heaven knows I'm miserable now'
zH7LTO.gif

Last edited:
what is this "Smiths" band you speak of.. any good?

The queen is dead is a fucking masterpiece.

ATG album, Marr is a genius.

Last edited:
People from different countries always see music from another a bit differently. Especially when crossing language barriers. I def have listened to music from other countries/cultures/languages and although it can be enjoyable to the ears, I know I don't truly "get it" and it makes me a bit sad.

Lol at aldo being a smiths fan. Pretty sure he can’t relate or even understand what the songs are about!
‘How soon is now’ is a great song though!

People from different countries always see music from another a bit differently. Especially when crossing language barriers. I def have listened to music from other countries/cultures/languages and although it can be enjoyable to the ears, I know I don't truly "get it" and it makes me a bit sad.

Have you ever listened to Russian music?! it's the most different thing I've ever seen in my life.

Germany music is very strange too :

Have you ever listened to Russian music?! it's the most different thing I've ever seen in my life.

Germany music is very strange too :

i mean those are visually weird but i guess i mean more they lyrics and subtleties of expression and certain phrases that exist in different languages. or even differences in sentiment etc.

Aldo is officially in my top 5 favourite fighters of all time now.

A man with pure class and taste.

I'm strugglimg to think of Smiths/Morrissey songs that are relevant to weight cutting. So far all I have "Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others"

Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want
This Night Has Opened My Eyes
Still Ill
Panic
Half A Person
How Soon Is Now?
Handsome Devil

I'm strugglimg to think of Smiths/Morrissey songs that are relevant to weight cutting. So far all I have "Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others"

Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want
This Night Has Opened My Eyes
Still Ill
Panic
Half A Person
How Soon Is Now?
Handsome Devil

Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now

Back