Jose Aldo's music of choice for cutting weight: The Smiths

Nirk, you're sensitive.
It's not about being sensitive. I liked his post. Not because I fully agree, but understand. I have no problem listening to The Smith, but would I still buy their albums, including older ones? I don't buy albums, of course, but you get the point. It's not that I go out of my way to not buy their stuff. "Out of one's way" isn't even a thing when it comes to consumption. Everything is out there. With everything I have to chose from, why would I chose the cunt? It makes no more sense than putting Epstein as one of the beneficiaries in my will. Why the hell would I do that?

Calling me sensitive for not including Epstein in my will is actually a more sensible thing than the accusation of "cancel culture."

The idea of "cancel culture" comes from the idea that I owe Morrissey. Not just me. All commoners owe the elite.

The Smiths are pretty cool. They aren’t a band I really listen to but it’s always refreshing when some people aren’t listening to mumble rap and pop cuntree 24/7 in this day in age

Smiths are one of those bands that relatively few people liked at the time (in the US) but now everyone says they are huge Smiths fans

To me their best album with their best track 'Hand that Rocks the Cradle' the epitome of The Smiths

Not many know that Johnny Mar could play every instrument and was incredibly bossy to Rourke the bassist and Joyce the drummer The band broke up because of this

the guitar work was incredibly complex for its time and every track usually had a lot of layering

Lmao "you weren't born when this song came out dede."
"Hey man... go fuck yourself"

Cool dynamic between coach & pupil.

War Aldo.

Psh...I was born in the wrong era too...not referring to music tho

I love the empty feeling of how this one ends, but it happens so quickly I usually listen to a cover right after to get my fill.

Only found this when I traced the song down from the Ferris Bueller soundtrack. There's something very majestic about this one, for me. Cameron staring at the painting really resonated with me so that helps.

I like a few of their songs, but its growing on me.

Back