Jose Aldo's music of choice for cutting weight: The Smiths

LOL, that is very unexpected. Good band, great fighter.

Always worried about Aldo fights though. Can't stand watch a legend losing, especially being KOed.

An unbelievable amount of Latinos love the smiths, it’s a legitimate thing. I swear to fucking god.

It's Johnny Marr's guitar work and the brilliant romantic lyricism of Morrissey. Personally i think Moz is one of rock's greatest lyricists

That's so bizarre
Something primal about their music apparently touches a spot with this ethnicity Might be worth a thesis

He is adored in Mexico and South
America

One of his best concert performances imo

Only found this when I traced the song down from the Ferris Bueller soundtrack. There's something very majestic about this one, for me. Cameron staring at the painting really resonated with me so that helps.

I like a few of their songs, but its growing on me.

Song was used in Pretty in Pink as well. Heart achingly beautiful of unrequited love.

Not many know that Johnny Mar could play every instrument and was incredibly bossy to Rourke the bassist and Joyce the drummer The band broke up because of this

the guitar work was incredibly complex for its time and every track usually had a lot of layering

That's not what I have read. Band broke up because of the infighting between Johnny and Moz, Rourke and Joyce were criminally underrated especially Rourke

Aldo's pretty cool isn't he?

Johnny Marr is the secret sauce that made The Smiths great. Incredible musician. Morrissey wouldn't be shit without him.

That's not what I have read. Band broke up because of the infighting between Johnny and Moz, Rourke and Joyce were criminally underrated especially Rourke
You're right This was the main beef But there were MANY issues with this band

Back