Jones vs. Cormier 2 no-contest should be changed back to KO win for Jones

NC is still better than L by DQ.

Why would they change it to a KO win lol?

He broke the rules that were in effect at the time. Doesn't matter what they are now.

Write a letter to USADA or whatever if it bothers you so much.
It's pretty straightforward in law. If someone who was recently found guilty of and being punished for something that is now deemed not a crime then the charges and punishment are both pardoned. Just look at what is happening with the decriminalization of cannabis.

Nobody's read what USADA had to say about turinabol today and the miniscule levels in his system

I know we've got a healthy supply of pharmaceutical biochemists on here who were probably very disappointed by USADA's heinously corrupt ruling today, but the point remains that had that fight gone down the way it did after today, the result would've remained. If your knee jerk reaction to my opinion is to tell me about how Jon's situation isn't applicable, I suggest you go read the actual policiy changes, along with Jones's drug testing history. He hasn't actually fought with enough of a performance-enhancing substance in his system to have had an unfair advantage. If your argument is that he was surely roiding pre-USADA, then we might as well throw out the record books before then. There's no way of knowing anything. As for the dick pill pop, he didn't actually fight Cormier with the shit in his system, and the stuff he sent in was found to have the offending substances in it. But I guess it doesn't matter because hE'S StIlL A DrUg cHeAt.

I'd say going after shit from his outside life years ago and talking about how he's only beaten mws who happened to be lhw champions at one time is more compelling at this point.

Now go get triggered and furiously begin looking up ways in which I'm wrong here.
you're an idiot. he's cheated his way to the title. testesterone levels of a 90 year old man vs cormier in the first fight. then usada comes in and he gets popped twice. he's a career ped user and should have all his wins turned to no contests.

I know we've got a healthy supply of pharmaceutical biochemists on here who were probably very disappointed by USADA's heinously corrupt ruling today, but the point remains that had that fight gone down the way it did after today, the result would've remained. If your knee jerk reaction to my opinion is to tell me about how Jon's situation isn't applicable, I suggest you go read the actual policiy changes, along with Jones's drug testing history. He hasn't actually fought with enough of a performance-enhancing substance in his system to have had an unfair advantage. If your argument is that he was surely roiding pre-USADA, then we might as well throw out the record books before then. There's no way of knowing anything. As for the dick pill pop, he didn't actually fight Cormier with the shit in his system, and the stuff he sent in was found to have the offending substances in it. But I guess it doesn't matter because hE'S StIlL A DrUg cHeAt.

I'd say going after shit from his outside life years ago and talking about how he's only beaten mws who happened to be lhw champions at one time is more compelling at this point.

Now go get triggered and furiously begin looking up ways in which I'm wrong here.

he never proved what was found at the ufc 214 was tainted supplements. the ufc 200 was so called dick pills.

It's pretty straightforward in law. If someone who was recently found guilty of and being punished for something that is now deemed not a crime then the charges and punishment are both pardoned. Just look at what is happening with the decriminalization of cannabis.

I hear you, but just because it works that way for cannabis, doesn't mean it has to or should work that way for everything else.

In most real world cases this new ruling would have to be deemed as something that was retroactive. I haven't read what USADA's new policies are, but unless they say something about retroactively dismissing and altering those punished for previous rulings, then nothing's ever going to happen.

TLDR. but you can't make the millions of people unsee that horrific beating he gave him after the chase down following the kick. Those punches to his sleeping skull were just gloriously CTE inducing violent. And my homies in the CTE collective probably agree 100%. If anyone has a gif of the full finish and the kick in one please post and tag me to edit it into this post
@Grand Theft Auto
@jojoRed
@Son of Werdum
@Happy Man
@CTEGod
It was an amazingly brutal KO but Jones cheated so it just made it sad to watch after he'd been caught.

Should've started stomping on his head then laid out the referee part way through, really be the bad guy

I'm confused, why would it be overturned? It was not just picograms in his system wasn't it? He couldn't even produce the tainted supp, so how could the rule change help JBJ?

Jones did nothing wrong... <JonesDXSuckIt>

It'll be interesting to see what Juicy Jones pops for next. In the meantime, anybody know what masking agents Jones uses to get them picos down? Asking for a friend.

It'll be interesting to see what Juicy Jones pops for next. In the meantime, anybody know what masking agents Jones uses to get them picos down? Asking for a friend.
masking agents that don't mask?

can you quote the policy change that specifically would have cleared jones?

I'm confused, why would it be overturned? It was not just picograms in his system wasn't it? He couldn't even produce the tainted supp, so how could the rule change help JBJ?
it was just picograms of m3....

1- we all saw what happened.

2- everyone feels how they feel about Jon and I really doubt minds will be changed at this point.

LOL! Not bad man.

It's unbelievable how far Jones is ahead of everyone as the GOAT

Jones proven innocent in court of law.

Per the new laws, smart guy, he would have received harsher punishments. He couldn't prove that they came from "approved" supplements so he would have been hit with max suspensions.

Back