Jones vs. Cormier 2 no-contest should be changed back to KO win for Jones

winkydinks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know we've got a healthy supply of pharmaceutical biochemists on here who were probably very disappointed by USADA's heinously corrupt ruling today, but the point remains that had that fight gone down the way it did after today, the result would've remained. If your knee jerk reaction to my opinion is to tell me about how Jon's situation isn't applicable, I suggest you go read the actual policiy changes, along with Jones's drug testing history. He hasn't actually fought with enough of a performance-enhancing substance in his system to have had an unfair advantage. If your argument is that he was surely roiding pre-USADA, then we might as well throw out the record books before then. There's no way of knowing anything. As for the dick pill pop, he didn't actually fight Cormier with the shit in his system, and the stuff he sent in was found to have the offending substances in it. But I guess it doesn't matter because hE'S StIlL A DrUg cHeAt.

I'd say going after shit from his outside life years ago and talking about how he's only beaten mws who happened to be lhw champions at one time is more compelling at this point.

Now go get triggered and furiously begin looking up ways in which I'm wrong here.

His entire record should be changed to NC as it is obviously clear he has been cheating his entire career.

all his wins should have been vacated and given 8 year ban minimum

Why would they change it to a KO win lol?

He broke the rules that were in effect at the time. Doesn't matter what they are now.

Write a letter to USADA or whatever if it bothers you so much.

He was popped and given 4 years. He couldn't produce where it came from or he wouldnt have gotten 4 years. The only reason he is even fighting now is because he turned witness and got most of the term kicked out.

Should be changed toa DQ loss for cheating.

TLDR. but you can't make the millions of people unsee that horrific beating he gave him after the chase down following the kick. Those punches to his sleeping skull were just gloriously CTE inducing violent. And my homies in the CTE collective probably agree 100%. If anyone has a gif of the full finish and the kick in one please post and tag me to edit it into this post
@Grand Theft Auto
@jojoRed
@Son of Werdum
@Happy Man
@CTEGod

jon-jones-crying-over-titel-loss.gif

Xenoestrogens, BPA, GMO crops, pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, mineral deficient soils, etc, all leading to the castratation of the male species. USADA shouldn't even be in the picture in the first place.. but despite these roadblocks, being the natty warrior he is, Mr. Jones has already been vindicated of any wrongdoing, and the No Contest ruling should be reversed at once

TLDR. but you can't make the millions of people unsee that horrific beating he gave him after the chase down following the kick. Those punches to his sleeping skull were just gloriously CTE inducing violent. And my homies in the CTE collective probably agree 100%. If anyone has a gif of the full finish and the kick in one please post and tag me to edit it into this post
@Grand Theft Auto
@jojoRed
@Son of Werdum
@Happy Man
@CTEGod

Sounds like you the one with CTE, or maybe fetal alcohol syndrome.

Does it really matter? We all know Jones beat Hamill, and we all saw him ko'ing DC.

@Grand Theft Auto
@jojoRed
@Son of Werdum
@Happy Man
@CTEGod
best ones i could find

tenor.gif

Txi7VAA.gif

I know we've got a healthy supply of pharmaceutical biochemists on here who were probably very disappointed by USADA's heinously corrupt ruling today, but the point remains that had that fight gone down the way it did after today, the result would've remained. If your knee jerk reaction to my opinion is to tell me about how Jon's situation isn't applicable, I suggest you go read the actual policiy changes, along with Jones's drug testing history. He hasn't actually fought with enough of a performance-enhancing substance in his system to have had an unfair advantage. If your argument is that he was surely roiding pre-USADA, then we might as well throw out the record books before then. There's no way of knowing anything. As for the dick pill pop, he didn't actually fight Cormier with the shit in his system, and the stuff he sent in was found to have the offending substances in it. But I guess it doesn't matter because hE'S StIlL A DrUg cHeAt.

I'd say going after shit from his outside life years ago and talking about how he's only beaten mws who happened to be lhw champions at one time is more compelling at this point.

Now go get triggered and furiously begin looking up ways in which I'm wrong here.
<mma1>

All of that and you left out "approved supplements"? He couldn't show any tainted supplements and he wasn't taking reported ones either. What you fail to see is that the new ruling would have gotten jones exiled were it in place during his offenses.

TLDR. but you can't make the millions of people unsee that horrific beating he gave him after the chase down following the kick. Those punches to his sleeping skull were just gloriously CTE inducing violent.

You sound happy that somebody jeopardised a fellow athlete's health by cheating.

Why do Jones fans insist on proving they are just as reprehensible as their hero is?

His entire record should be changed to NC as it is obviously clear he has been cheating his entire career.
If it were "obviously clear" maybe it would have been, but since there is no way to go back in time to prove anything we should probably just focus on what we can prove.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back