Jones vs. Cormier 2 no-contest should be changed back to KO win for Jones

I know we've got a healthy supply of pharmaceutical biochemists on here who were probably very disappointed by USADA's heinously corrupt ruling today, but the point remains that had that fight gone down the way it did after today, the result would've remained. If your knee jerk reaction to my opinion is to tell me about how Jon's situation isn't applicable, I suggest you go read the actual policiy changes, along with Jones's drug testing history. He hasn't actually fought with enough of a performance-enhancing substance in his system to have had an unfair advantage. If your argument is that he was surely roiding pre-USADA, then we might as well throw out the record books before then. There's no way of knowing anything. As for the dick pill pop, he didn't actually fight Cormier with the shit in his system, and the stuff he sent in was found to have the offending substances in it. But I guess it doesn't matter because hE'S StIlL A DrUg cHeAt.

I'd say going after shit from his outside life years ago and talking about how he's only beaten mws who happened to be lhw champions at one time is more compelling at this point.

Now go get triggered and furiously begin looking up ways in which I'm wrong here.

{<jordan}<YeahOKJen>

Back