Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F01db5650-19f8-4ce3-a6a3-edfb29890cb8_480x212.gif

They told him, "Don't you ever come around here"
"Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear"
The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear
So beat it, just beat it
You better run, you better do what you can
Don't wanna see no blood, don't be a macho man
You wanna be tough, better do what you can
So beat it, but you wanna be bad
Just beat it (beat it), beat it (beat it)

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F01db5650-19f8-4ce3-a6a3-edfb29890cb8_480x212.gif

They told him, "Don't you ever come around here"
"Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear"
The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear
So beat it, just beat it
You better run, you better do what you can
Don't wanna see no blood, don't be a macho man
You wanna be tough, better do what you can
So beat it, but you wanna be bad
Just beat it (beat it), beat it (beat it)

What ? You’ve never gone for a quick jog at work, between meetings, to clear up your mind and from terror from hillbilly zombie ‘tards ?

Last edited:

Fani Willis Gets Award From Democrats as She Prosecutes Donald Trump​

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis received an award from Democrats on Friday night as she prosecutes the Georgia election interference case against former President Donald Trump.

Trump, the presumed GOP presidential nominee, and 18 co-defendants were indicted in August 2023 for allegedly conspiring to overturn President Joe Biden's 2020 election victory in Georgia. The former president has pleaded not guilty to all charges and has claimed the case is politically motivated.

On Friday night, Willis was honored with the Woman of Influence award at the Cobb County Democratic Committee annual fundraising gala. The gala serves as the largest fundraiser for local candidates running for office, the committee's acting chair, Essence Johnson, said, according to local Fox affiliate WAGA-TV.

Newsweek reached out to Willis' office and Trump's spokesperson via email for comment.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis received an award from Democrats on Friday night as she prosecutes the Georgia election interference case against former President Donald Trump.

Trump, the presumed GOP presidential nominee, and 18 co-defendants were indicted in August 2023 for allegedly conspiring to overturn President Joe Biden's 2020 election victory in Georgia. The former president has pleaded not guilty to all charges and has claimed the case is politically motivated.

On Friday night, Willis was honored with the Woman of Influence award at the Cobb County Democratic Committee annual fundraising gala. The gala serves as the largest fundraiser for local candidates running for office, the committee's acting chair, Essence Johnson, said, according to local Fox affiliate WAGA-TV.

Newsweek reached out to Willis' office and Trump's spokesperson via email for comment.

<TheWire1>

Maybe wait until she gets a conviction??

I dunno, victory lap too soon for me. Right now it's a participation ribbon.

someone needs to run it by diaper don and tell him that fani willis just won an award for prosecuting him just for the ALL CAPS rant he'll have about it on his social media platform thingy.

dude's still salty AF that he never won an emmy or even a pulitzer.

maybe put fani willis on the cover of time magazine woman of the year just to make the guys head explode. he's rustled enough that he's being taken down by a black woman but that would push him over the edge.

Well, to be fair, Trumpers are getting awarded as well. They're getting awarded jail time, to own the libs.

So f*king shameless?

he's just doing this to bow to his fuhrer publicly so that it's on record that he supports him, in case cheeto benito tries to go after him with the department of justice which he will try his best to weaponize.

the dudes got no spine. i wonder how much dirt the two of them have on each other? the dude got fired and disowned by mango molesto because he didn't grovel at trump's boots hard enough and tell him what he wanted to hear, but now he's groveling at his boots some more.

they used to be besties, partners in crime! and then their bromance ended after trump stabbed him in the back like all the rest before him. but there's gotta be some kind of reason why he'll still go to bat for the mandarin molester, something in his own best interests. there's gotta be some kind of illegal dirt he's done that trump knows of, otherwise there'd be no sense of him continuing to go to bat for a guy who disowned him.

Last edited:

OAN apologizes to Michael Cohen for false sex allegations in embarrassing retraction​

OAN, a conservative fake news network, issued a retraction and apology to former attorney Michael Cohen after falsely reporting he had a six-month affair with adult film actress Stormy Daniels.

In a statement on Monday, OAN made it clear that no one should rely on the outlet's reporting about Cohen's alleged affair. The outlet said it had used a source supposedly in contact with disgraced attorney Michael Avenatti, who subsequently denied that he ever made such claims.

"The so-called whistleblower, Mr. Avenatti, has denied making the allegations. OAN apologizes to Mr. Cohen for any harm the publication may have caused him," the statement said.

"The article, quoting a source, falsely claimed that Mr. Cohen and Ms. Daniels 'were having an affair since 2006' and that, according to a source, 'the whole hush money scheme was cooked up by [Mr. Cohen] to extort the Trump Organization before the 2016 election,'" the statement continued. "These statements were false. OAN regrets their publication."

"To be clear, no evidence suggests that Mr. Cohen and Ms. Daniels were having an affair and no evidence suggests that Mr. Cohen 'cooked up' the scheme to extort the Trump Organization before the 2016 election."
For his part, Cohen denied the affair.

“I did not have an affair with Stormy Daniels and furthermore I did not ‘cook up’ the allegations to extort the Trump Organization before the 2016 election,” Cohen said. “The notion that right before the election I would extort the man I fervently supported and believed was about to become president, all to make $130,000 that I did not even keep for myself, is beyond absurd. It’s just plain stupid.”

sue their asses!

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/65639379/andrews-v-dsouza/?page=1

according to this, it seems the defamation lawsuit against convicted felon and grifter dinesh d'souza and others related to the fanfiction fantasy film 2000 Mules is proceeding... the discovery period was extended to August 2, 2024.

i really hope they force this to go to trial, but I think a settlement is highly likely. the defendants are full of shit and true the vote has already admitted to the courts that they don't have any evidence to support the claims of voter fraud in this case.

Chesebro also reached out to James Wigderson, a longtime writer on Wisconsin politics who ran a conservative news site. Chesebro was trying to gin up coverage of claims that there were irregularities in the Wisconsin results, according to documents obtained by CNN.

“You can spare me this stuff. Thanks. Trump lost,” Wigderson told Chesebro, later adding, “I really don’t have time for conspiracy theories. Thanks for understanding.”

Parts of this exchange were previously reported by The New York Times.

Chesebro also privately pinged several other Wisconsin political pundits and legal scholars, including some whom he sparred with in public Twitter posts. Most were ignored.

One of the attorneys Chesebro privately targeted was Daniel Rodriguez, who attended Northwestern University’s law school with Chesebro and is now a professor there. On December 29, 2020, Chesebro sent link to Rodriguez about a new lawsuit from the Trump campaign trying to overturn the Wisconsin results. Rodriguez replied with “LOL.”

“I don’t remember this exchange exactly,” Rodriguez told CNN in an email, “but my best guess is that the ‘LOL’ was because this whole false electors lawsuit business was, and is, insane.”
The Wisconsin litigation – like dozens of other Trump election suits – failed in court.

so again it's not like he wasn't told in various ways by sensible colleagues... insanity

Man those texts that came out of Michigan are pretty brutal. F*uckers were hist outright planning to steal the election.

Man, I hope and pray that Pres. Biden wins reelection. That way he'll just let the wheels of justice turn. If Trump becomes President, we can kiss our democracy goodbye. He knows how to work the system now and he'll only put in people that are absolutely loyal to him so they can carry out his every whim, no matter how insane.

Don't vote for your party.

Vote to keep Democracy.

OAN apologizes to Michael Cohen for false sex allegations in embarrassing retraction​

OAN, a conservative fake news network, issued a retraction and apology to former attorney Michael Cohen after falsely reporting he had a six-month affair with adult film actress Stormy Daniels.

In a statement on Monday, OAN made it clear that no one should rely on the outlet's reporting about Cohen's alleged affair. The outlet said it had used a source supposedly in contact with disgraced attorney Michael Avenatti, who subsequently denied that he ever made such claims.

"The so-called whistleblower, Mr. Avenatti, has denied making the allegations. OAN apologizes to Mr. Cohen for any harm the publication may have caused him," the statement said.

"The article, quoting a source, falsely claimed that Mr. Cohen and Ms. Daniels 'were having an affair since 2006' and that, according to a source, 'the whole hush money scheme was cooked up by [Mr. Cohen] to extort the Trump Organization before the 2016 election,'" the statement continued. "These statements were false. OAN regrets their publication."

"To be clear, no evidence suggests that Mr. Cohen and Ms. Daniels were having an affair and no evidence suggests that Mr. Cohen 'cooked up' the scheme to extort the Trump Organization before the 2016 election."
For his part, Cohen denied the affair.

“I did not have an affair with Stormy Daniels and furthermore I did not ‘cook up’ the allegations to extort the Trump Organization before the 2016 election,” Cohen said. “The notion that right before the election I would extort the man I fervently supported and believed was about to become president, all to make $130,000 that I did not even keep for myself, is beyond absurd. It’s just plain stupid.”

sue their asses!
They just settled with Smartmatic for lying about the election. They cant afford to cut another check, plus they still have a case out there with Dominion that is looming.

Back