Media Jones open to fighting Alex, but only if Poatan beats Aspinall first

Who wins?

• Jon Jones

Votes: 66 57.4%
  • Alex Pereira

Votes: 49 42.6%

• Total voters
Poatan's legacy is about accomplishments more than his Win-Loss record.

Jon Jones' legacy is about Win-Loss record.

This is why, while we would all love to see this super fight, the probability of Jones taking this fight is virtually zero because the risk to his record is too great.

They should make it a 4 man tournament with the winners facing each other to give it some credibility. Call it the legends cup!

Na. Tom is that good at HW. If Jon ever finds his testicles and then beats him that's a proper legendary status stamp on his career.

Alex is a LHW with touch of death striking, but Jones might be his worst possible match up in MMA because of his length and grappling ability.
It appears everyone Jones faces is "that good" until he beats them

The reality is, no one knows who Aparal is. Hes this month Jones killer. There is not money in Jones fighting a nobody who has fought on one PPV

JOnes smashes Tomy, he beat a nobody. LIke people say about Gane now/
Was there ever any evidence of him clearly trying to duck those guys.

You are showing me an apple and you aren't even telling me it's an orange, you're telling me it's a 3 breasted space pirate.

Evidence. Thats not needed on Sherdog
Only conjecture and opinion which was the case of all the opponents he was afraid of and ducking, and defeated

LMAO what a schmuck.

Jones is the B side at this point.

Alex is a far bigger draw.

Concur.

Basically, Jones is saying he's afraid to fight Alex — and he is even more afraid to fight Aspinall.

Jones basically doesn't want to risk Alex, and will never risk Aspinall.

Jones knows Alex Pereira is now the #1 MMA draw, and the world knows it too.
Announcers are saying, "We are watching a legend in the making ..."

Jones knows how much he struggled against the mediocre Thiago Santos.
Jones knows how much he struggled against the mediocre Dominic Reyes.
Jones knows how much he struggled against Alexander Gustavson.

Jones knows he will get KO'd by Alex Pereira, who is better than any of these, and by a country mile.

Can you imagine, if Alex be Aspinal?

Jones would "retire" immediately <lmao><lol>

The rare double-duck. Alex would sign up to fight Aspinall and Jones within a couple of months of each other whilst Jones sits at home waiting for a 50 year old man and hoping everyone with a bit of legitimacy knocks each other out of contention. Nobody can be a fan of this guy. Shitebag
💯

Jones logic:

"I'll fight another kickboxer with no ground game if he somehow beats the guy I'm afraid to fight"

I think it's pretty clear that he would like to fight/beat Stipe and only Stipe and then sit on the belt while he watches the rest of the division fight it out for his amusement while he calls himself goat on social media.
This is exactly what is happening.

classic jones giving pereira fans hope that he could win
lmfao lez go jones
let them feel that you dont wanna fight so that their head gets bigger
and will think pereira has a chance

my god people here literaly has lower iq level lmfao

Lol Jon is absolutely fucking terrified of Aspinall, can’t wait to see how Jones nuthuggers spin this. Unlike Jon, Poatan would fight Aspinall any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
aspinal is a nobody bro
thats a fact
if u think im wrong educate me and tell me who tf did aspinal beat
educate me sir

Jon is shook

Poatan via ending that crackheads bum life
sir what would you say when jones strangles him like a helpless boy
or rearange poatans face via elbows gnp
what will be the next reason on why they cant beat jones?

the crackhead bums name will be rememberd for a 100 years

hes rich
doing all the great things in life and enjoying
while your angry at him

Its crazy how shameless Jon has gotten with the ducking.

I wouldnt be surprised if he could eventually be convinced to fight Poatan since its an aging kickboxer who has fought at 185 not all that long ago. But he sure as fuck doesnt wanna fight Tom, and if Blaydes derails Tom he will gloat and be all "told you Tom wasnt on my level" then proceed to not fight Blaydes either. He does not want any big HW with grappling + striking ability.

aspinal is a nobody bro
thats a fact
if u think im wrong educate me and tell me who tf did aspinal beat
educate me sir
I’ll drop facts when You tell me why Jon is going full Jake Paul mode ducking more youthful fighters than old man Stipe. He already made a legacy beating washed legends, why not fight Aspinall?

sir what would you say when jones strangles him like a helpless boy
or rearange poatans face via elbows gnp
what will be the next reason on why they cant beat jones?

the crackhead bums name will be rememberd for a 100 years

hes rich
doing all the great things in life and enjoying
while your angry at him
how insecure are you? go outside

Jones fell off several years ago. Pretty sure he knows it. Fighting Stipe is shameful. The Gane win was a steal and he knows that as well.

Periera is the only top guy he will fight.

Back