Video: Darren Till’s Boxing Debut Ends in Brawl After TKO Victory

I wouldn't mind checking out the actual boxing match just to see what Till is up to. The brawl looks fake to me. The event is called "Social Knockout 3" and has little people on the card. Was likely scripted.

Till had no gloves and the kicking advantage. Lucky for the boxer, he also has 0 wrestling lmao

giphy.webp

Dunno if I missed it posted already, but here's the slow-mo's of the punch in question

So the ref knows it was a foul (even if deemed unintentional) but it's still a tko victory?

Mutie clearly moves in reaction to it beforehand which forced the situation and you can't blame Till at all. Frankly speaking, you could just DQ Mutie for his bullshit after

(edit) Oh, Till does try to throw another one though, haha. Yeah, kinda can't let that slide, even if he pulled it

LOL

those little shots to the back of the head and then he was laying down and shit?? and then moments later jumping around in the cage shooting for TDs and talking shit and laughing and what not??

EMBARRASSING
He should've asked if he said he couldn't continue he would get a win, like Diego did. Rookie mistake.

To surprise of absolutely nobody.. Darren got taken down lol.
With the help of like 2 of Mutie's cornermen.

A bunch of that guy's team were all aggressive assholes.

Tilly getting taken down by the boxer, you couldn't make it up if you tried, deary deary me
That guy is also an MMA fighter since 2020 with both of his wins by ground and pound

Complete trash security <lol>
They fully let the guy run up on Till and argue with him for a long time, then by the end, it's still mostly the teams separating each other. Absolute shit.

Mutie was free to run around and aggress all over the cage <lol>
- Even charge at Till - get in his face - no problem - security sleep xD

Second that Till moves - OH NO!! <lmao><lol>
Till was so relaxed too, just hanging on the ropes telling him off.

Darren Till’s first foray into the Sweet Science was memorable, though not necessarily for the right reasons.

The Ultimate Fighting Championship veteran’s bout against Mohammad Mutie at Social Knockout 3 in Dubai was halted in the second round when Mutie complained that he had been hit in the back of the head. Ultimately, Till was awarded a technical knockout victory when it was determined that Mutie couldn’t continue.

That’s when things got chaotic. Mutie approached Till to apparently complain about the illegal punch and a brawl ensued, with other individuals entering the ring to join in the fray. Till and Mutie went to the canvas before eventually being separated.

“This is fighting – you get hit. If you don’t want to continue fighting, don’t fight. He’s not a fighter. He’s trying to be a fighter. He’s a coward,” Till said in a post-fight interview. “Then when I’m minding my own business he comes and attacks me. I’m so sorry. I am not that guy. I am a respectful guy. I love fighting. I love Dubai, I’ve been coming here since 2016. I’m standing here minding my own business and he came over and attacked me with his team. I’ve got to defend myself, so I’m sorry about that guys. I am.”

Till was originally slated to make his professional boxing debut against Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. on the undercard of Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson. However, that fight was canceled when the main event was postponed.

Till was making his first combat sports appearance since December 2022, when he was submitted in the third round by current middleweight champion Dricus Du Plessis at UFC 282. The 31-year-old Liverpool native lost five of his last six bouts in the Octagon before parting ways with the promotion in 2023. Till began his UFC tenure as a rising star who was unbeaten in his first six outings before falling to Tyron Woodley in a 170-pound title bout in September 2018. That marked the beginning of a skid that eventually led to his departure from the UFC.

VIDEO

So Till leaves MMA to box and ends up in an MMA fight anyway... typical Till.

Dunno if I missed it posted already, but here's the slow-mo's of the punch in question

So the ref knows it was a foul (even if deemed unintentional) but it's still a tko victory?

Mutie clearly moves in reaction to it beforehand which forced the situation and you can't blame Till at all. Frankly speaking, you could just DQ Mutie for his bullshit after

(edit) Oh, Till does try to throw another one though, haha. Yeah, kinda can't let that slide, even if he pulled it

Thx for the clips

So Till leaves MMA to box and ends up in an MMA fight anyway... typical Till.

I dunno bout you, but I love when the commentator mic is at 300 % volume

Reactions: lsa
I don’t get it. You had a chance to fight but instead you wanted to complain. Then you decided you were up for a fight again. Maybe he did get hit in the back of the head cuz clearly he wasn’t thinking.

lol he wasn't able to continue after that?

weakest shit I've ever seen

Back