Media Jones: "I scored takedowns, was the aggressor, controlled the Octagon, and landed more."

The problem is that if Jon had Doms performance and it was the other way around, Jon still would have remained champion and he would be writing on twitter how he outstruck Dom by 12 strikes and knocked him down.

It's one of the many reasons why MMA under the UFC will always remain a joke compared to serious A-level sports.
LIkewise, I was thinking that if Jones performed the way Reyes did, vice versa, and Jones still won (or not), Reyes fans would be screaming how Reyes won.

Yea, he aggressively walked in Reyes punches and did nothing with the takedowns. I still maintain he, Reyes, won that fight. Jon probably destroys him in the rematch, unless Reyes can pace himself better and stay explosive / combo / maintain good enough tdd into the later rounds. Inb4 pulsing picos
I think Jon's days of destroying people are slowly coming to an end.

How can you say you outstruck him when there's literally a public record of strikes landed and you landed less???

You should go back and watch the fight and you'll find out that many of the strikes that were on comp box didn't actually land on Jones. Even the big knockdown, Jones was hit in the chest/shoulder while off balance. He wasn't even wobbled.

Reyes crumbled in that fight and if you rewatch the fight with the sound off, it tells a different story

The only people who believe Jon's bullshit are his fucking dickriding coaches and the lowest of the low iq mma fans who hang on his every word. There shouldn't even be a debate about this, Reyes won, that's that.

You should go back and watch the fight and you'll find out that many of the strikes that were on comp box didn't actually land on Jones. Even the big knockdown, Jones was hit in the chest/shoulder while off balance. He wasn't even wobbled.

Reyes crumbled in that fight and if you rewatch the fight with the sound off, it tells a different story

Sorry Jon, I disagree. You lost that fight.

I think Jon's days of destroying people are slowly coming to an end.
Slowly is key, if he remains at LHW I dont see anyone beating him with the current roster. HW he will get obliterated by most of the top 10.

Jonny convincing his fans..

Its because they are nerds with no real life fight experience. So they treat fighting like a video game.

Are you trying to say that Bones was landing the harder shots here?

tenor.gif

Far more significant than his point scoring TD’s

Jones was literally smoking foilies during the interview, my sources in the industry leaked this info to me.

Or maybe you're just a nerd that thinks fights should be judged off of walking forward and getting outstruck.

Check out this link. https://www.ufc.com/unified-rules-mixed-martial-arts

It's got this crazy thing called judging criteria. You should read it.

Then. Read it again.

Then. Shut the fuck up.

Sounds like it though.

Quite an assumption there. You mad, big guy?

It's because we score by the round, cocksucker. Which is how the fight is agreed to be scored by both parties before they ever enter the cage.

You guys know you're talking to a pro fighter right?

Or are you that fucking stupid? Lol

Did Dom win the fight on points, yes.
Did Dom gass in the champion rounds 4,5 yes. Are you going to out point a long time champ? Nah

The only people who believe Jon's bullshit are his fucking dickriding coaches and the lowest of the low iq mma fans who hang on his every word. There shouldn't even be a debate about this, Reyes won, that's that.
Jon won tho

Lol at Jones talking about taking responsibility. Hope a tourist bus filled with tourists from Wuhan crashes at Jackson/Wink.

Or maybe people like DC and Adesanya and Rashad and any other person that would slap the dog shit out of you who had it pretty even just sees it differently and you should stop talking down on other's IQ when that is a surefire sign you are not as intelligent as you want others to believe

This is why we have judges. in case 1 of them fucks up the other two can correct it. I agree the 49-46 was far fetched. luckily the other two had it right at 48-47 Jones. After the fight was over i thought it could go either way because judges are typically idiots and they might give to Reyes. luckily two out of three weren't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back