Media Jones: "I scored takedowns, was the aggressor, controlled the Octagon, and landed more."

The lion speaks the truth once again. Very smart fighter to pace himself, so that during championship rounds, he can remind us all of what champions look like. No controversy.

Truth to a hater is like a crucifix to a vampire. Jon told the truth here. Watch his haters scream like holy water got tossed on their skin.

The problem is that Sherdoggers think compubox stats dictate a fight result

Dominick was bleeding out of mouth and was having trouble moving in the final rounds. Jones dealt more damage
Jones face was way more busted, don’t even front
Reyes’ nose is always busted, he was having trouble moving because he was exhausted, Jones cardio is a million times better and that will never change, can Reyes improve his cardio enough to win another round ? Possible

The problem is that Sherdoggers think compubox stats dictate a fight result

Dominick was bleeding out of mouth and was having trouble moving in the final rounds. Jones dealt more damage
Yeah, too bad what you said is irrelevant to the scoring criteria as well.

Jones actually did way more in terms of damage. Jones was neither wobbled nor tired.

More damage?

Oh, then Reyes must be out for quite a while from all of the damage right?

Oh, wait. NM. Turns out they're both cleared to fight again on Mar.10.... cause Jones didnt do any actual damage.

Jones is not totally right. He didn't land more and wasn't a dominant performance by him.

Oh the JJ haters are bitching and whining. They’re better than Conor nut huggers.

<{MingNope}>

He is right, except about outlanding. I had the fight 48-47 Reye's took 1, 2 and 3 as Jones did nothing with the pressure he was putting on. The 4th and 5th were all Jones...4th kinda looked close but Reye's was done, even though I had it scored for Reye and felt the judges screwed it up....I am now glad Jones won.

Even though I am far from a fan of Jones...due to his amazing personality, the man has shown serious grit and determination over the years and he showed it again in the last two rounds this past weekend. He deserved to keep his belt and get the W, because take away the time limit and JJ would have eventually finished Reyes and in all honesty that proves to me who the better fighter is, Reyes did well..but he was done and Jones was ready for another 5 rds.

Reminded me of Silva
Not that good, but similar at times...sure. I as well was impressed with how he evaded much of the onslaught, Reyes striking pace was bound to gas him out, he was throwing a ton with small percentage of accuracy...even though he outlanded Jones in the first 3.

Not that good, but similar at times...sure. I as well was impressed with how he evaded much of the onslaught, Reyes striking pace was bound to gas him out, he was throwing a ton with small percentage of accuracy...even though he outlanded Jones in the first 3.
There was nothing in Round 2 worth a belt exchanging hands for me. I dont believe in barely edging championships unless both fighters beat the shit out of each other. This would have been the weakest edge belt win I may have ever seen if Reyes won

Back