Media Jones: "I scored takedowns, was the aggressor, controlled the Octagon, and landed more."

Neither were Jones....

Its funny how people are like "Reyes's punches and kicks werent all landing!" then forget to mention the other part of the equation.... that Jon Jones was landing even less.

Jones actually did way more in terms of damage. Jones was neither wobbled nor tired.

That sequence by Jon is incredible

if sherdog fan favorite on here did that they’d be getting praised

The problem is that if Jon had Doms performance and it was the other way around, Jon still would have remained champion and he would be writing on twitter how he outstruck Dom by 12 strikes and knocked him down.

It's one of the many reasons why MMA under the UFC will always remain a joke compared to serious A-level sports.

If Jones fought like Reyes, Reyes would have been KO'd lol

Jones put on a defensive clinic.. reminded me of Conor vs Nate 2

The problem is that Sherdoggers think compubox stats dictate a fight result

Dominick was bleeding out of mouth and was having trouble moving in the final rounds. Jones dealt more damage

Ok Jon. Dominic turned you into a panic wrestler in round 4. You never quit though, I'll give you that.

The more I watch it the more obivious it is that the right guy Jon Jones won once again as anyone who understands the sport expected him to do. HW next?

How can you say you outstruck him when there's literally a public record of strikes landed and you landed less???

Imagine being this dumb. Every day tasks would be a challenge.
Masterfull kicks by Jones destroyed Reyes ACL so I doubt he will be fighting anytime soon while Jones is probably back in the gym aldready, discussing who to take out next.

When a fighter goes over the top trying to prove their own victory it seems a little suspect. I’d say guilty conscience but Jon seems a bit sociopathic.

"When will these young boys start taking responsibility
1f937-1f3fe-200d-2642-fe0f.png
that’s what’s wrong with boys these days."

Maybe Jones should "take responsibility" for doing steroids and losing a fight to Rayes.

Its because they are nerds with no real life fight experience. So they treat fighting like a video game.
It's because we score by the round, cocksucker. Which is how the fight is agreed to be scored by both parties before they ever enter the cage.

Yes Jon, valid valid points.... Reyes got robbed period.

TRUTH. Reyes got worked. No one wants to see that fight again. Let jones fight volkan & let’s fast track Rakic! I thought he beat volkan & I thought volkan beat reyes in their fight.

Back