Media Jones: "I scored takedowns, was the aggressor, controlled the Octagon, and landed more."

The problem is that Sherdoggers think compubox stats dictate a fight result

Dominick was bleeding out of mouth and was having trouble moving in the final rounds. Jones dealt more damage

Two out of three rounds. He forgot to finish his thought.

The problem is that Sherdoggers think compubox stats dictate a fight result

Dominick was bleeding out of mouth and was having trouble moving in the final rounds. Jones dealt more damage

Its because they are nerds with no real life fight experience. So they treat fighting like a video game.

The problem is that if Jon had Doms performance and it was the other way around, Jon still would have remained champion and he would be writing on twitter how he outstruck Dom by 12 strikes and knocked him down.

It's one of the many reasons why MMA under the UFC will always remain a joke compared to serious A-level sports.

Yea, he aggressively walked in Reyes punches and did nothing with the takedowns. I still maintain he, Reyes, won that fight. Jon probably destroys him in the rematch, unless Reyes can pace himself better and stay explosive / combo / maintain good enough tdd into the later rounds. Inb4 pulsing picos

This lying motherfucker literally opened a round up panic wrestling because he got rocked.

His takedowns did literally nothing. He hardly landed anything significant. This dude is full of shit and he knows it.

go ahead and fight Stipe because you think it’s an easier fight Jon. nobody will reali- wait a second

He actually makes a strong case. Reyes shots clearly weren't landing a lot of the time.

Neither were Jones....

Its funny how people are like "Reyes's punches and kicks werent all landing!" then forget to mention the other part of the equation.... that Jon Jones was landing even less.

This lying motherfucker literally opened a round up panic wrestling because he got rocked.

His takedowns did literally nothing. He hardly landed anything significant. This dude is full of shit and he knows it.

go ahead and fight Stipe because you think it’s an easier fight Jon. nobody will reali- wait a second

^^^

Its hilarious that people are pretending that Jones landed anything significant at all in that fight. They're literally trying to say Jones should win because Reyes's shots didn't all land, even though he landed more than Jones, and Jones hardly landed a significant blow all night.

Tell me how many times was Dom knocked down or rocked? Or in any real danger? I’ll be waiting...forever because it didn’t fucking happen.

Fuck Jon Jones. GOAT of *

Back