Media Jones: "I scored takedowns, was the aggressor, controlled the Octagon, and landed more."

No, it's the same story. Reyes won. 75% of fans and media aren't wrong
You do realize 75% of fans disagreeing against a decision for a hated champ isnt saying shit. I mean nothing at all but hang your hat on it Olaf

You guys know you're talking to a pro fighter right?

Or are you that fucking stupid? Lol
What would him being a pro fighter have to do with anything? I am familiar with him, he's a Jon Jones jock sniffer, like you are trying to be for him because he has a purple username.

PS You can also get that tag from getting knocked out in the regional circuit.

You do realize 75% of fans disagreeing against a decision for a hated champ isnt saying shit. I mean nothing at all but hang your hat on it Olaf

Dana himself disagreed with the decision. Sit the fuck down and shut up.

Dana himself disagreed with the decision. Sit the fuck down and shut up.
Shut your hoe ass up. Dana has been the ultimate say on who won since when? When pro fighters have it an either way fight maybe crying like a bitch ain't the way baby... and still

Shut your hoe ass up. Dana has been the ultimate say on who won since when? When pro fighters have it an either way fight maybe crying like a bitch ain't the way baby

Dana's opinion matters more than anyone here and every pro fighter combined because he's the one who makes fights. The biggest reason there will almost guaranteed be an immediate rematch is because of him.

The fact that Jones makes posts on social, selects a cross section of about 10 positive and reinforcing comments to leave on from other users, then locks the ability to comment, speaks volumes about him.

Can someone explain why jones won round 3?

What did he do besides move forward (and run whenever Reyes caught him clean)?

Dana's opinion matters more than anyone here and every pro fighter combined because he's the one who makes fights. The biggest reason there will almost guaranteed be an immediate rematch is because of him.
If Dana's opinion of a fight matters more to you than anyone I'll give you the last word as I dont care

iu

The fact that Jones makes posts on social, selects a cross section of about 10 positive and reinforcing comments to leave on from other users, then locks the ability to comment, speaks volumes about him.

He's an insecure little bitch and he knows he lost. You don't have to have a degree in psychology to be able to read this guy.

He lost 3-2

Takedowns and Reyes got back up
No damage
No aggression

Jones lost
The end

Fight decision was rigged
No $ making fighter will lose a decision like that
You need to dominate them or stop them
And that was Reyes fault.. should have stepped up last 2 rounds but even if they were like R 1 2 3
The judges would still give it to Jones

Want's 'defensive point's' for avoiding some shots? Yet doesn't give Dom any for the same or the fatc that he stuffed multiple takedowns? Hmmm....

Do people realize that those allegedly wrong stats for Reyes have indeed recorded a sh*t ton of missed strikes?
They literally state that Reyes missed 128 of 169 head strikes in that fight, yet some people act like that's still too accurate? Oh boy.

And regarding the damage of the strikes of both fighters: i don't remember Reyes panic-wrestling, nor do i remember him deciding to turn his back to Jones and literally run away because he couldn't take the heat.

But hey, Reyes limped after the fight, right?
I guess Jon lost his first fight against Gus then too as he was way, waaaay worse beaten up after that. At least following the reasoning of those who had Jones winning against Reyes.
Oh and i forgot: Gus scored a takedown against Jon as well.

It was a great fight and there needs to be a rematch. Obviously he’s going to be a little bit defensive when people are hassling him about the decision. But I think a rematch is coming.

3, 4, 5 all went to Jones

Reyes landed more in round 3 but half of those shots looked like Elias Therodeuru shots as he walked backwards

I'd say 25% coddle Jon's balls and those are the people who think he won. The 75% are some haters, people who don't care and just want to see a good fight, and even fans of Jones.

You guys know you're talking to a pro fighter right?

Or are you that fucking stupid? Lol
Stupid about what? The guy's out to lunch. Are you saying we have to agree with him because he has 1 fight?

I'd say 25% coddle Jon's balls and those are the people who think he won. The 75% are some haters, people who don't care and just want to see a good fight, and even fans of Jones.
What is it with you cornball ass clowns that associate fight fans with dick and penis? Did your uncle pop a chub when you were sitting on his lap now you think everyone gets down like that? We are talking fights. You are talking penis. Man go have a dick and enjoy. Just go play somewhere with that shit

Back