Media Jon Jones ponders fighting Stipe Miocic, Tom Aspinall: "I am not changing my plans for anyone"

LFG!!!!!!!

17147555185156.jpg

Stipe is the worst matchup for him style wise, even compared to Alex and Tom

Gutless fuck.

I could never imagine a scenario where I’d think this clown is anymore than the biggest cheater in UFC history. And he’s just a really bad person.

His whole bogus character. His fans are honest to shit seeing him duck in real time. Ngannou, and Aspinall.

I can’t imagine how uncomfortable they feel right now.

1715287687437.gif

Jon's arguments don't make any sense.

• He mentions disregarding the Stipe training. -Not to take anybody lightly but if you need a full training camp for a guy that hasn't fought in 3 years, is coming off a loss and is in his 40's something is not right here.
  • Hype train that won't be around in 3 years. -That's weird considering he has only fought once in 3 years and Tom has been in the UFC for 3 years.
  • He says he's allowed to get hurt once. -He's right but here's the thing Jon's already been sitting out for an extended amount of time. So when you get hurt you get placed right back in the thick of the division.
  • Jon says it is selflish for Tom to sit and wait when him and Stipe have already agreed to fight-Oh you mean selfish like when Jon refused to fight Sonnen on short notice at UFC 151 because Henderson got hurt. Jon's logic. Just say you want an easier fight and a nice pay day and you don't want to go through fights like Gustaffson 1 or Reyes again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wavemeter
Back