Media Jon Jones being a respectable family man

I think TS wishes Jones would spend some time with him and be a respectable partner.

ow-oooh.gif

Devoted christian, a loving family man and the GOAT fighter.
Haters can't stand such combinations!

Devoted Christian that beats his wife, snorts coke, drinks, runs away from car wrecks, comes back to grab money and drugs...runs away again without checking on anyone, smacks a waitress in her no no zone, fires weapons within city limits, fails multiple drug tests, eye pokes on purpose.

Yeah, we're all so jealous of this turd.

Clearly he is not the same man who hit his wife..., and hit a pregnant woman and fled the scene, and used roids, and gave homeless people alcohol, and whatever else has done that I can't keep track of.

Last edited:
Jon Jones posted a video of himself spending time with his partner and 3 daughters. It is clear Jones is becoming a role model and learning from his mistakes.

Question:
Does this look like natural, happy "glowing" parent/child love? Or ...
A forced photo op, pushed by the publicly-aware daddy, specifically designed to alter his image before the public?

Would like to see a poll

Marraige in Gods eyes is more of a monogimous relationship than a legwl agreement. But of course youre not worried about that youre just running your mouth.
No, in the Catholic Religion it is a sin period, no if's, ands, or buts. You can't spin it to suit your agenda on Jon Jones.

Last edited:
In a couple of days (or hours) we will hear that Jon Jones has assaulted his wife, crashed a car, and shot at some homeless people.

No matter what this man does, you cryin ass nerds will will hate him for it. Fuckin weird, man.

I dunno man. If you can be honest with yourself you would know he does deserve a lot of hate.

I do agree though that people in this thread are just hating at the moment though.

I dunno man. If you can be honest with yourself you would know he does deserve a lot of hate.

I do agree though that people in this thread are just hating at the moment though.

It doesn't matter what he does, these shernerds hate him hard. Not all, of course, but the majority.

I like how moderators give shit to people who make (bait) threads

<mma4>

None of that ”please be nice to each other and we all get along”
Yeah I can't stand forums where they do that.

Jon Jones posted a video of himself spending time with his partner and 3 daughters. It is clear Jones is becoming a role model and learning from his mistakes.

Sureeeeeee bet the hookers n blow are in the other room.

I hope Jones comes to the HW division strong, powerful and competitive. I would love to see him in fights with Stipe, Ngannou and Gane. If he could do that, and win, it would not even be a question anymore... GOAT

LoL never ever happen

Back