Media Jon Jones being a respectable family man

I hope Jones comes to the HW division strong, powerful and competitive. I would love to see him in fights with Stipe, Ngannou and Gane. If he could do that, and win, it would not even be a question anymore... GOAT

I didn´t quite catch the vibe tbh.

But good for them, Merry X-mas and all!

All the kids looks the same.. its a bit weird. I´m not THAT simliar to my brothers lol

That thumbnail looks like a press conference for their next match up

There is no excuse for his behavior when he lashes out.. and these staged warm fuzzy moments don't make up for it either... Hopefully she gets smart, takes the kids and moves on.

Is it a true video, or a "true video" like the time he arrested protester, stop a robbery and shit?

Dude should be all support for those who have stuck by him. And that is a strong lady to put up with all his BS.

With that arm Jones could choke an elephant.

All the kids looks the same.. its a bit weird. I´m not THAT simliar to my brothers lol
3b5c.gif

"I know my children will probably want to read these comments, please be respectful."

Seems like he knows what to expect...

Because 95% of the comments about him are shitting on him, based upon his wrong doings, without anyone actually knowing Jon Jones.

Everyone has their bad days, it just seems like he has had more than his fair share and leads people to be negative rather than supportive or positive.

Back