Media Jon Jones being a respectable family man

I honestly hope he sobers up, stays sober and works on his issues that cause him to relapse so harshly. Other than that, good for him.

jones is trying too hard
its not good at all

I think TS wishes Jones would spend some time with him and be a respectable partner.

Post made me laugh pretty good.

On a side note... Being such an incredible athlete and coming from a family of great athletes, it must kill him not having a boy.

Lmao. Not wishing the man any bad but why does he keep on making his personal life public after a life time record of horrendous decisions outside the octagon? He should keep that shit to himself, most people couldn’t care less or won’t believe a thing from a guy like that.

All that money and this dude is really wearing a Monster Energy T-Shirt in a restaurant.

God has chosen a difficult path for Jones and a lot of his difficulties were situations out of his control. Jones will continue to win inside and outside the octagon.
Stop using God for your jokes. Grow uo and stop obssessing and stalking the social media of a man you claim to dislike.

Why does this child of god still just have a partner after 3 kids tho
Marraige in Gods eyes is more of a monogimous relationship than a legwl agreement. But of course youre not worried about that youre just running your mouth.

Jones really needs to hire a PR team, this shit couldn't be more on the nose <36>

Back