Media Jon Jones being a respectable family man

That's footage of them being happy, not looking happy. There's a reason you essentially never see actors in scripted entertainment laughing on cue - essentially no one, not even the best actors in the world, can laugh that comfortably and convincingly without it being an earnest expression.

Having a happy family event certainly doesn't make up for domestic violence. Yes, this video was put out there for damage control. And yes, it's not nearly enough to be sufficient damage control to say that Jones is now a better man. But there's no need or reason to make shit up to keep calling out Jones for his mistakes just because he had a happy family moment on video. If you can't call him out honestly for his very real mistakes and need to pretend that something innocuous is just another mistake, that just makes you the asshole.
Jesus kid, calm down. No one said this particular situation was a mistake or called him out. Learn to appreciate irony.

Seems like he has a super dry mouth or something! Almost like a white powder craving.

main-qimg-c3800a60eea679467f8aaf798e031310

I'm normally pretty private about my family but....I need some good PR because I'm facing charges for beating my fiancé in front of my children.

Dude should be all support for those who have stuck by him. And that is a strong lady to put up with all his BS.
I feel for her but honestly if she was a strong women she would have left him a long time ago.

I'm normally pretty private about my family but....I need some good PR because I'm facing charges for beating my fiancé in front of my children.

Exactly.
Can't believe some people are buying this shit.

It's amazing how some sherdoggers are still licking Jones' nuts despite all he's done. He could probably murder their grandmothers and they would still be defending him.

Imagine being one of Jon Jones daughters boyfriends... RIP

God has chosen a difficult path for Jones and a lot of his difficulties were situations out of his control. Jones will continue to win inside and outside the octagon.
You're out of your depth here, Uncle Jun. Pretty weak bait

I feel for her but honestly if she was a strong women she would have left him a long time ago.

She may be accustomed to the lifestyle he can provide and are old enough to remember what happened to Ron and Nicole.

"I know my children will probably want to read these comments, please be respectful."

Seems like he knows what to expect...
Beating a woman and then using his kids as a shield. Psycho and a coward

Last edited:
Back