Media Jon Jones being a respectable family man

Comes off as very fake but I do hope that he's sincere at that when he's not snorting coke and crashing expensive cars he's an OK person.

”Who loves god the most?”. Fucking cringe.

There's still a lot of people keeping an eye on this... the predator usually wears his mask or 'skin' during this type of period.

Wait a year... when people stop looking, he'll go back to his old self. He'll be more discreet too... and he will make sure that she won't be able to call for help next time. He'll have to instill even more fear into her.

This is simply how psychopaths function...

Hoping for the best for Jones though. Hope he proves us wrong, and genuinely turns a new leaf

Yeah I can't stand forums where they do that.

Hello, CatchtheseHands. Even though we've never met before, I'd like to ask you a question.

Who's the chick in your avatar? I think that she's very sexy.

587236.jpg

Reverse Image Search on Google tells me nothing except for "gravure idol."

Perfect fighter and family man.
You all hate on him for nothing

God gives his toughest challenges to his silliest soldiers, right Joe?! - Goldie

Yeah and I'm sure he will go back to being a respectable family man after his next cocaine/PED/booze fuck up too.

"I know my children will probably want to read these comments, please be respectful."

Seems like he knows what to expect...

Yep, internet is full of racist hypocrites who will bash him in the comments for his domestic charge, then go over to Chuck Liddel's page and worship him. Same guys who constantly bash him for his failed PED test then go over to Tyson Fury's page and worship him even though he's a drug cheat.

Jones knows.

<JRSmith40>

Yep, internet is full of racist hypocrites who will bash him in the comments for his domestic charge, then go over to Chuck Liddel's page and worship him.

I'm sure there are plenty of racists, but the Liddell and Jones situations appear pretty different.

I used to dislike him until I saw this video. Seeing her still being patient in the hope for that ring instead of running away and get nothing.

smeagol_5.jpeg

ONSotms.png
...by behaving just like any non-degenerate parent does, and posting it for the world to see.

Sorry. Who I really am is who I am when no one is - or only the beloved ones are - around.

Even if we take John at his word and assume he didn't assault his wife, I can't get over the fact, that by his own account, he got into an argument with her because he wanted to take $10000 in cash to spend at a strip club..... while his family was sleeping in a hotel room.

This is the same man who reminds us about his love for Jesus every chance he can, and walked out of Ghost Busters because of satanic imagery.

Amazing fighter, questionable father, trash husband and suspect Christian.

Yep, internet is full of racist hypocrites who will bash him in the comments for his domestic charge, then go over to Chuck Liddel's page and worship him. Same guys who constantly bash him for his failed PED test then go over to Tyson Fury's page and worship him even though he's a drug cheat.

Jones knows.

<JRSmith40>
It has almost nothing to do with race and alot to do with narcissism and psycopathy, if people hated fighters for their race then why are cannonier, mighty mouse and many other black fighters fan favourites?

Jon Jones posted a video of himself spending time with his partner and 3 daughters. It is clear Jones is becoming a role model and learning from his mistakes.

Good to see the Jones family doing alright. Cheers Jones, keep it up’

Back