• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jon Jones and Tom Aspinall Come Face To Face For First Time Ever And..

Dodging?
So Tyson Fury who has a match scheduled vs Usyk... is ducking Joshua because he won't fight him right this second.

You are all fake fans to this sport. You all are all about "what have you done for me lately"

Tom is on a 2 fight win streak.

Jon is the GOAT get over it kid
2 fight streak at heavyweight which is more than Jones is on

Dodging?
So Tyson Fury who has a match scheduled vs Usyk... is ducking Joshua because he won't fight him right this second.

You are all fake fans to this sport. You all are all about "what have you done for me lately"

Tom is on a 2 fight win streak.

Jon is the GOAT get over it kid
Fury is fighting Usyk who beat AJ twice.
Nobody in earth thinks 2024 coming off a gazillion years layoff and a disgusting KO loss would beat Aspinall.

WTF are you talking about?

Tom tried to alpha and Jones alpha'd back. Bless Saint Jones!
maxresdefault.jpg

Not the first time somebody tried that on him.

Jon 20:17 (KJV)
The son of God saith unto him, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Half agree.

Think Aspinall murks Jones in the cage.

Disagree because I think Jones also knows this and won't ever fight him.

Obviously nothing is certain. But from what I am seeing from Jon and how he approached this fight and moving along, I think they're gonna do it after Stipe. It's classic Jones.

Back