• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jon Jones and Tom Aspinall Come Face To Face For First Time Ever And..

Imagine competing in a combat sport as a profession, getting to the top and having the champion of your division not wanting anything to do with you nor having any other worthy fights to make. Feels bad for Aspinall. Jones should just retire and let the young lions crack on.

LOL at no you can't rest your hand on my shoulder. Was that shoulder sore or just not happy to see him?

Lol Aspinall clearly tried to big brother him with that hand on Jon's shoulder.

Tom has been nothing but respectful towards Jones.

Jones acting tough for what? Guy is so insecure and petty. Guess I should expect that from a steroid cheat, wife beater, coke head that hits and runs seniors

The pregnant lady wasn't a senior lol. Not need to tell bullshit narrative. What Jones has done is already shitty enough.

Jon’s face is priceless in this one.

Also I think Jon get the better of Tom here, in all this.

Imagine competing in a combat sport as a profession, getting to the top and having the champion of your division not wanting anything to do with you nor having any other worthy fights to make. Feels bad for Aspinall. Jones should just retire and let the young lions crack on.

i'd feel great. i intimidate a guy who most of the world thinks is the Floyd Mayweather Jr of my sport, into not fighting me. pretty sure that makes me the toughest in the world by default.

i'd feel great. i intimidate a guy who most of the world thinks is the Floyd Mayweather Jr of my sport, into not fighting me. pretty sure that makes me the toughest in the world by default.

Except you're not getting the big bucks that you'd get if the fight was made.

Aspinall looked irritated .

Man Jones doesn’t even try . Dudes a natural douchebag.

Jones doesn’t need to try as these games are so ingrained and second nature to him. And yes he is, but also knows exactly what he is doing and is very calculated.

Weirdly Tom annoys me more. So I actually enjoyed this.

Edit:
@Black9 should add the three extra vids above to the OP

Last edited:
Aspinall was touching him to get a feel of reach. Jon clicked straight away and wasn't having it lol

Jones doesn’t need to try as these games are so ingrained and second nature to him. And yes he is, but also knows exactly what he is doing and is very calculated.

Weirdly Tom annoys me more. So I actually enjoyed this.
Tom did the same to Sergei. I don’t think he was sizing him up imo .

Back