Media Jon Jones addresses haters, says Christians aren't perfect

He should get some good PR and start giving talks to help disadvantaged youth.

He could tell them to flee the scene of a crime and wait for the drugs and alcohol to get out of your system before you turn yourself in. Or how they should work hard so they can earn a lot of money and pay off pregnant ladies and other such folks if they get wasted and wreck into them.

There's perfect, then there's your average person, then there are telemarketers, and then there's Jon Jones just above crackheads that break into your house.

sucks the amount of hate Jon gets, this interview highlights just how much self awareness Jon has

jon jnoes earned his hate. jon jones said what he did but jon jones has tried to act like a perfect person.

jon jones never admits anything and always is playing im the victim card.

They are not perfect indeed, as we can see everyday here on Sherdog, a bunch of hypocrites, Christians or not.

Again, Jon "GOAT" Jones is absolutely right.

to bad jon jones always is trying to act like he better than everyone and always playing the victim card.

sucks the amount of hate Jon gets, this interview highlights just how much self awareness Jon has

Is he aware that the hate he gets is because he can be a world-class fuck up?

The bar for perfection is not hitting preggo women with your car? Well I'm a damn angel then.

Yeah dude just sought out a pregnant lady to ram his car into. What a fucking monster.

How can god be perfect and yet create something imperfect?

Jones is one of those "Christians" who uses God to hide behind whenever he gets called out on scumbag behaviour.

If there is a God up there and he's listening, I gaurantee you he's up there like "UGH this asshole is mentioning my name again. Leave me the fuck out of your bullshit, douche"

Being Christian means trusting in Christ as your savior.
Makes me laugh when people expect believers to be without error.
Jones has more fault than most, but he was also young, successful and famous.
A position not a lot of us have been in before.

If I were a public figure I would do one of two things with my Christianity.
1- live up to it with some degree of success so that I was a decent example of it.
2- just never make an issue of it so that my behavior did not reflect poorly on Christianity and I did not catch shit all the time for being a christian who was always screwing up.

Jones should pick one of those.

If I were a public figure I would do one of two things with my Christianity.
1- live up to it with some degree of success so that I was a decent example of it.
2- just never make an issue of it so that my behavior did not reflect poorly on Christianity and I did not catch shit all the time for being a christian who was always screwing up.

Jones should pick one of those.
Typical Christian hater

The persecution continues , no other religion gets so much hate

Jones is one of those "Christians" who uses God to hide behind whenever he gets called out on scumbag behaviour.

If there is a God up there and he's listening, I gaurantee you he's up there like "UGH this asshole is mentioning my name again. Leave me the fuck out of your bullshit, douche"
Clearly you have no idea wtf you are talking about

Typical Christian hater

The persecution continues , no other religion gets so much hate

I am a Jesus freak man. I did not mean any of that to sound mean at all. Those are just the best options for Jon.

In fairness to Jones, contemporary Christianity is a religion that offers believers in Jesus a license to sin without any eternal consequences. A dishonest and debauched guy like Jon hears a sales pitch like that and is all over it.

God doesn't tell people to commit crimes in the bible lol. There's literally 10 commandments, if you followed them, you're almost certain to have no trouble with the law. The problem is that humans don't follow the bible, they just use religion as a crutch or excuse for their idiotic lives.
Sure, the Bible also says you can own slaves and even goes into detail about the rules of trading them, beating them specifically with a rod and you’d go unpunished if your slave recovers in 1 or 2 days lol should give more examples of what it really means to follow the Bible?

Sure, the Bible also says you can own slaves and even goes into detail about the rules of trading them, beating them specifically with a rod and you’d go unpunished if your slave recovers in 1 or 2 days lol should give more examples of what it really means to follow the Bible?

Why do you think all of the words in the bible hold equal weight? Where did you hear such a thing?

Remember his sociopathic interview after he beat Smith? Lol he called rogan joesph and gave the fakest interview ever.

Why do you think all of the words in the bible hold equal weight? Where did you hear such a thing?
Because you nuts think the Bible is the word of God? Lol where did I hear such a thing? How about you read the Bible and find out. Most of you “Christians” are just quote miners that never read the Bible in its entirety. Yahweh sanctioned genocide, murders, slavery, and a bunch of heinous shit, you’d know if you actually read the Bible.

There's a lot of daylight between Jones and perfection. (As well as Jones and honesty.) Why would anyone claim to subscribe to any religion if their behavior is so far from its rules or standards?

Last edited:
Back